ResolvedLoad more pictures not uploading

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    houseofdara.com
    Participant

Hello my website is houseofdara.com

On my shop page. The first page loads well with pictures showing but all subsequent pages do not load with picture. I have tried testing the shop with and without the ” load more ” option activated but all the products after pave 1 still do not load with the pictures showing. Would appreciate some help or suggestions on how to fix this. Thanks

Dara

Althemist
    Keymaster

Hello houseofdara.com,

We have just tried your site and everything seems to load fine there.

However, I see you have some kind of lazy load enabled. If not configured properly this could be the reason for your errors on some browsers.

Regards,
    Dimitar

houseofdara.com
    Participant

Thanks for your reply.

I checked the smush plugin and The lazy load is not activated on the website.

https://www.houseofdara.com/shop/

Please take another look because when i scroll down past the 3rd row on the laptop although the products load the pictures for all the products after row 3 do not load on the shop page. I have tried multiple laptops, cell phones, and I pads and the after the 3rd row the pictures do not load on the shop page. Is there a way i can send you a screen shot please.

Althemist
    Keymaster

LazyLoad can come from different plugins. I see you have JetPack installed. Probably it’s not properly configured.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in and have valid license to reply to this topic.

License required for any item belonging to this account
AlThemist

AlThemist

sales 14113, followers 704
Login and Registration Log in · Register