ResolvedLogin / mobile menu

This topic contains 15 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Althemist 1 month, 1 week ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 16 total)
  • Author

kontakt-8252
    Participant

Hi,

i have two problems.

Mein Konto

how can i change the colour. because this is confusing. How can i change it that when i am on “login” it gets black and “register” gets gray. And when i am on “register” it gets black and of course “login” gets gray

The mobile menu is also very confusing.

i have following structure.
    1. Shop
    1.2 Klassik
    1.2.1 Pictures
    ertc

Now when i go to mobile version i see a “plus” at the navigation point “shop” but no plus anymore for the classic… how can i get a plusi for the 1.2 and 1.3 and 1.4 structure?

Althemist
    Keymaster

Hi kontakt-8252,

You can change the colors to whatever you like with some custom CSS rules.

As for the menu, I am afraid it’s not possible. The “+” sign is only active on first level.

Regards,
    Dimitar

kontakt-8252
    Participant

You can change the colors to whatever you like with some custom CSS rules.

you have these css?

Althemist
    Keymaster

You’d need to define the colors for the following classes:

body.woocommerce-account #customer_login.col2-set .owl-nav, #customer_login.u-columns.col2-set .owl-nav

and

body.woocommerce-account #customer_login.col2-set .owl-nav .disabled, #customer_login.u-columns.col2-set .owl-nav .disabled

Regards,
    Dimitar

kontakt-8252
    Participant

thanks for the reply

but i am not sure how to do this.. can you provide me with the full code? this would be great. thank you very much

kontakt-8252
    Participant

and i have one more problem

when you go to the mobile view. To the products. you the left and right arrows. for swithcing the products. the most customers think that this is for switching the gallerie.. how can i delete this?

kontakt-8252
    Participant

“As for the menu, I am afraid it’s not possible. The “+” sign is only active on first level.”

i installed now a plugin for this.. how can i now hide the your navigation from the theme… i have a extra navigation now.. but now i have two…

kontakt-8252
    Participant

hallo? i need an answer? thank you

kontakt-8252
    Participant

i still get support?

kontakt-8252
    Participant

????

kontakt-8252
    Participant

To Summarize my problems:

Nr 1.:

1. You’d need to define the colors for the following classes:

body.woocommerce-account #customer_login.col2-set .owl-nav, #customer_login.u-columns.col2-set .owl-nav

and

body.woocommerce-account #customer_login.col2-set .owl-nav .disabled, #customer_login.u-columns.col2-set .owl-nav .disabled

can you please send me the full code. Thank you very much

Nr 2:
    when you go to the mobile view. To the products. you the left and right arrows. for swithcing the products. the most customers think that this is for switching the gallerie.. how can i delete this?

Nr. 3:

“As for the menu, I am afraid it’s not possible. The “+” sign is only active on first level.”

I need a plus for the second level. I installed a plugin with an other navigation. How can i skip your navigation but only for the mobile view?

Althemist
    Keymaster

Hello kontakt-8252,

Sorry for the delayed support. We have a severe ongoing medical emergency in family.

1. The code should be something similar to this:

body.woocommerce-account #customer_login.col2-set .owl-nav, #customer_login.u-columns.col2-set .owl-nav {
    color: #yourcolorhere !important;
    }

body.woocommerce-account #customer_login.col2-set .owl-nav .disabled, #customer_login.u-columns.col2-set .owl-nav .disabled {
    color: #yourcolorhere !important;
    }

2. There is an option to disable the next/prev post/portfolio/product functionality. It’s in Theme Options > General > Show Previous / Next Links . Keep in mind that this would disable the functionality for all posts and products and all devices.

3. I am afraid you can’t disable the theme mobile menu. You can either set a dedicated menu for mobile or leave it unset and the theme will use the main menu as mobile menu.

Regards,
    Dimitar

kontakt-8252
    Participant

Hey Dimitar,

thank you for your response.. First of all i hope your familiy members are doing fine now. I hope it is not serious.

1. and 2. its working. thank you very much. Thats great

For 3. I understand.. the problem is as i have second level on the navigation its looks very wired and confusing because there is no “+” . Is there any solution? 🙁

Althemist
    Keymaster

It can be done with a bit of custom JS and CSS. I can give you instructions in few days if you can wait, as the things are still not OK and I am not able to provide customizations at the moment. We are struggling to provide even basic support at the moment. Hopefully things will change in few days.

Regards,
    Dimitar

kontakt-8252
    Participant

okay thank you very much. Take your time.

But i have one other problem:

Mein Konto

When i login and i type the wrong password or the wrong email adresse. i dont get any error message.. only the site is reloaded. How can i change this, that i get a error message?

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 16 total)

You must be logged in and have valid license to reply to this topic.

License required for any item belonging to this account
AlThemist

AlThemist

sales 12493, followers 691
Login and Registration Log in · Register