ResolvedLogo and preloader animation is not centered

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Althemist 3 weeks, 3 days ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

amirhessam
    Participant

Hello, I purchased this theme yesterday and everything looks great except 1 minor thing.
    When I load the website on computer or in mobile, the logo and the preloader animation is not in the center it’s slightly to the left. You can see it here: pndelivery.com
    Please advise on how to fix this (I can provide WP and ftp access if needed). Tnx again for the great theme.

Althemist
    Keymaster

Hi amirhessam,

we have just tested your site and everything seems perfectly centered. Could you, please give us more details about the problem? Also, please share your OS/Browser configuration, so we can test in the same conditions.

P.S.: Sorry for the late reply. I was forced to permanently move to another city, because a relative passed away and support was left to minimum for few days.

Regards,
    Dimitar

amirhessam
    Participant

Hello,

please open pndelivery.com on your cellphone in safary or any other browser and you will notice that the preloader is not centered.there is no option here to send a screenshot.

Thanks,
    Amir

Althemist
    Keymaster

Saw it now. It’s because of your extremely long text in the logo area. It’s meant to be used with a logo and/or 2-3 words max. You have 15 words there. Just put a logo and it’d be normally centered.

Regards,
    Dimitar

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in and have valid license to reply to this topic.

License required for the following item
Login and Registration Log in · Register