ResolvedMain home default Home page

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    morenavecchi
    Participant

Hello,
    I like so much this theme but i have a problem; I can increase the font of main menu (shop, portfolio,etc) but I’d like to enlarge the icons on the right; The heart, search, cart, ecc… And If i would like to delete them or use other images?

Thank you

Stefano

Althemist
    Keymaster

Hello Stefano,

these are not images. It’s an icon font. The only way to change their size would be with CSS. You can disable all or some of them in Theme Options, but you can’t change the icons.

Regards,
    Dimitar

morenavecchi
    Participant

Hello Dimitar,
    thanks for your answer. Please can you point in which part of CSS i can change size that icons? This is a specific request of my customer 🙁

2: in Shop page i can inset an imagine in title thanks “Title with Image Background on Shop Page”, can i do this comand in Home page

I’ve seen for all my question but i don’t found the solution alone

Thanks

Stefano

Althemist
    Keymaster

Hello Stefano,

You’d need to alter the classes for the header icons: .zass-wishlist-counter i, #zass-account-holder i, #cart-module a.cart-contents::before, .zass-search-cart-holder #search > span::after and a.sidebar-trigger::before

2. Yes, you can set title background for any page in the page layout settings. (the right column when you edit the page).

Regards,
    Dimitar

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in and have valid license to reply to this topic.

License required for any item belonging to this account
AlThemist

AlThemist

sales 13329, followers 699
Login and Registration Log in · Register