ResolvedMake pictures clickable/accessible to a custom link on portfolio page

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 20 total)
  • Author
    celineliu
    Participant

Hello Dimitar,

Thank you very much for the detailed css code, it worked perfectly! However we still have 3 more questions below. Hope you can help to answer them. Your effort and support is highly appreciated!

1. How to make the pictures clickable/accessible to a custom link (it’s right product page) on portfolio page? Now only products title clickable and links/directs to the right product page, the picture only zooms out. And we would like the pictures do the same as products title do while clicking.

2. Is it possible to make the button background color black, text white and no dotted boarder? We tried “appearance”-“theme options”, only found “button color” and “button hover color”, no button background color and button border color. Hope it helps. If it’s not clear, we can send you screen shoot.

3. How to change text color of “checkout” button, please see the below link of screen shoot for your information. On hover of the cart, there are 2 buttons “view cart” and “checkout”, “view cart” button text color is black which is fine, but “checkout” color is so pale, we want the text color of “view cart” to be black as well. Thank you!
    http://i65.tinypic.com/357efyc.png

That’s all about it, it would be much appreciated if you can help to send us some code or let us know how to fix them. If you can’t open the picture link, please let me know, i will send you through email. Thank you!

Best regards
    Celine

Althemist
    Keymaster

Hi Celine,

1. I am afraid that’s not possible with the Zass theme. It wasn’t meant to work like this and the HTML structure just doesn’t allow to click on the entire image.

2. The theme style for buttons doesn’t allow solid background. Just border and text. It can be changed, but that would require some bigger CSS modifications as it can’t be changed from Theme Options:

a.button, button.wcv-button, input.button, .wcv-navigation ul.menu.horizontal li a, nav.woocommerce-MyAccount-navigation ul li a, button.button, a.button-inline, #submit_btn, #submit, .wpcf7-submit, .col2-set.addresses header a.edit, input.otw-submit, form.mc4wp-form input[type="submit"], .tribe-events-button, input[type="submit"] {
        border: none !important;
        color: #your-color !important;
        background-color: #your-color !Important;
    }

You’d also need to do the same for the HOVER state.

3. The checkout button will always get the site main accent color while the view cart button gets the color set for all buttons. You can change the checkout button with the following code:

.widget_shopping_cart_content p.buttons .button.checkout {
        border-color: #your-color !Important;
    }

Regards,
    Dimitar

celineliu
    Participant

Hello Dimitar,

Good day! Thank you so much for the css codes! After applying the css code you sent, there are 2 places remained unchanged. Please kindly help to see if there is a way to solve these still.

1. The portfolio categories sort out buttons are still remained unchanged on portfolio page. Please refer to the link of screen shoot. http://i67.tinypic.com/2ica05f.png

2. “Proceed to Checkout” button text color on cart page is invisible, seems it’s white somehow, how to make it black. Please refer to the link of screen shoot. http://i67.tinypic.com/2r3vzv9.png

3. Lastly, we would like to make the button fonts a little smaller and weigh less. Could you please let us know where to change that in “theme options”, or it also requires codes?

I am very grateful for your support again! Thank you!!

Kind regards,
    Celine

celineliu
    Participant

P.S. please send css code for sort out buttons of categories on portfolio page separately from the css codes already sent, as we want them to be a different colors rather than black.Thank you so much for your effort!

celineliu
    Participant

Hello Dimitar,

Forget about “Proceed to Checkout” button issue, it has been fixed. Just 2 remained issues, please help to check how to customize. Thank you!

1. The color of portfolio categories sort out buttons are still remained unchanged on portfolio page. How to change those colors. Please refer to the link of screen shoot. http://i67.tinypic.com/2ica05f.png

2. How to hide selection options on shop page, without removing the price, we need the price to be shown, just to hide “select option”.

Thank you!

Best regards,
    Celine

celineliu
    Participant

Hello Dimitar,

Have you received the below message? Could you please give us a reply? Thanks!

Forget about “Proceed to Checkout” button issue, it has been fixed. Just 2 remained issues, please help to check how to customize. Thank you!

1. The color of portfolio categories sort out buttons are still remained unchanged on portfolio page. How to change those colors. Please refer to the link of screen shoot. http://i67.tinypic.com/2ica05f.png

2. How to hide selection options on shop page, without removing the price, we need the price to be shown, just to hide “select option”.

Thank you!

Best regards,
    Celine

Althemist
    Keymaster

Hi Celine,

sorry for the late reply.

1) The class for the portfolio sorting links is

.zass-portfolio-categories ul li a

you can also style the hover state and active link with the following class:

portfolio-categories ul li a:hover, portfolio-categories ul li a.is-checked

2) As I already explained in the previous post, if you need to keep the price visible use this code only:

div.prod_hold .links {
    display: none !important;
    }

Regards,
    Dimitar

celineliu
    Participant

Hi Dimitar,

Thank you for your feedback. However there might be some misunderstanding. What i meant was to change the color of categories buttons (bakground and hover colors) on portfolio page, as they are very pale, couldn’t see clearly. You can see from the link of screen shoot. http://i67.tinypic.com/2ica05f.png. Please kindly let us know how to change those colors, i tried theme options, didn’t find out. Thank you!

Best regards,
    Celine

Althemist
    Keymaster

Hello Celine, I did understand! The classes I gave you are for modifying those buttons. You just need to add your colors like this:

.zass-portfolio-categories ul li a {
    }

Respectively the same for the hover and active states:

.portfolio-categories ul li a:hover, portfolio-categories ul li a.is-checked {
    }

I hope you understand that’s a modification, not really “support”. We already gave you codes for the other changes. For this one we only gave you the classes to modify as the basic principles are the same.

Regards,
    Dimitar

celineliu
    Participant

Hello Dimitar,

I didn’t know about it. Thank you very much for your effort and support!

Best regards,
    Celine

celineliu
    Participant

Hello Dimitar,

We just found out that the portfolio page is not mobile responsive, the pictures are very small in mobile view, not sure what was the problem. We tried to adjusted, but didn’t work out. Please see the screen shot below and let us know how can we fix this. Thank you very much again for your support!

http://i66.tinypic.com/14obqbk.png

Best regards,
    Celine

Althemist
    Keymaster

Hello Celine,

it looks like your portfolio shortcode is placed inside a row or other element with a big padding. Can’t tell for sure by looking at just picture.

Regards,
    Dimitar

celineliu
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Althemist
    Keymaster

Please, disable right click protection!

celineliu
    Participant

Hello Dimitar,

It has been disabled. Thanks for your support!

Best regards,
    Celine

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 20 total)

You must be logged in and have valid license to reply to this topic.

License required for any item belonging to this account
AlThemist

AlThemist

sales 13376, followers 699
Login and Registration Log in · Register