ResolvedMaking Logo Larger Size for all devices/transparent header w/images

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    gquintana2014
    Participant

I’ve been trying to make the logo size larger on either the header with logo in center or on the left, what code can I put on the CSS files to make this happen with a transparent header background, so that my header image shows with the logo larger?

Can someone please send me a video or screenshots or code that I need to add to the CSS files so that both desktop, tablet and mobile views show the logo with the header main image as background.

Home

THanks in advance,

Althemist
    Keymaster

Hi gquintana2014,

At the moment your logo is displayed in 378x260px size, which is the size of the logo image file. It’s as big as the original file is.

On tablet and mobile it can’t be bigger, as that would break the header layout. It’d only take the available space.

Regards,
    Dimitar

gquintana2014
    Participant

Hello Dimitar, I understand, what I’m asking for help is if there is any code to make the header on mobile view completely transparent but to also show the logo.

So if I put an image has header background how can I make sure that the image shows on mobile version but also the logo centered (logo is PNG) so it can be seen on mobile.

https://gypsy4ever.com/ look at how on mobile version the image of pink feathers is not there behind the logo, how can I make the pink feathers to show behind the logo?

Also on a separate note, but to showcase products using your Zass Projects (currently based on demo theme upload) I see the stock images, but if I wanted to change those for mine, when I go on the Bakery backend, I can’t change images it just gives me the automatic images that are on projects.

Can you please send me screenshots or video tutorial on how to change the images with my new media images versus what the demo theme had installed.

THanks

Althemist
    Keymaster

OK, now I understand. There is no option for this as it may lead to unpredictable problems with contast in some cases. You can only achieve this with CSS on your own responsibility. The CSS code would be like this:

body.zass_transparent_header #header {
    background: none !important;
    }

Hope this helps.

Regards,
    Dimitar

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in and have valid license to reply to this topic.

License required for any item belonging to this account
AlThemist

AlThemist

sales 14052, followers 702
Login and Registration Log in · Register
IMPORTANT!!!

Hello everybody! Please, accept our sincere appologies for the delaeyd support last 2 weeks. One of our team members was diagnosed with Covid-19 and we were isolated without the chance to leave home or access our office. We are now back to work and slowly catching up with delayed support tickets. We expect the queue to be cleared and everything to be back to normal schedule by Monday, 29th of June.

Thank you so much for your patience and understanding.

Best regards,
Althemist team
close-link