Resolvedmenu and slider

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author
    Pasquale2018
    Participant

I have a problem with the 3 slides on the home page. they do not fit. I’m not responsive. I bought the slider layer I solved but I have the problem that the mobile menu overlaps and I can not see the slider. is it possible to solve? is it also possible to keep the menu in a fixed and not hidden header?

Althemist
    Keymaster

Hello Pasquale2018,

I am afraid I don’t understand. Could you please explain more?

What do you mean by “I’m not responsive”? Also, what do you mean by “mobile menu overlaps and I can not see the slider”? Please, give us more information and also provide a link where we can see the problem “live”, so we can try to assist you.

Regards,
    Dimitar

Pasquale2018
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Pasquale2018
    Participant
    Althemist
    Keymaster

For the theme default slider we’d need admin access to check what could be wrong there, as it seems you have two different sliders there.

As for the layer slider, I guess this is matter of slider settings. For the layer slider you’d need to ask the LS support team.

Pasquale2018
    Participant
    Althemist
    Keymaster

On http://www.isabellatedeschi.it/home-vecchioslide/ everything seems fine to me except the fact you have added both the theme content slider and the layer slider. Also, the theme comes with Revolution Slider included, which is better than Layer Slider, so you just don’t need to buy the LS.

Other than that, everything seems fine to me.

Pasquale2018
    Participant

hi , how do I disable one of the two?
    if you watch the visualization of this page however from mobile http://www.isabellatedeschi.it/home-vecchioslide/ it does not fit. the text overlaps

Pasquale2018
    Participant

would it be possible to have a solution to solve the problem?
    thank’s a lot

Alex
    Keymaster

Hello Pasquale2018,

Sorry for the late reply. Our colleague Dimitar will be able to answer you later today.

Thanks,
    Alex

Althemist
    Keymaster

Hello Pasquale2018,

in order to disable on of the two, you’d need to delete it. It looks like the second one was added by you after you installed the Layer Slider.

As for the responsiveness – this is the default behavior of the content slider. It just slides whatever content you have there and what you have in the slider is a standard row with an image background, so on smaller resolutions the text would overlap the image. That’s how the WP Bakery Page Builder work. If you need a fully scalable solution, you’d need to use the included Revolution Slider as it have this option.

Regards,
    Dimitar

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

You must be logged in and have valid license to reply to this topic.

License required for any item belonging to this account
AlThemist

AlThemist

sales 13384, followers 699
Login and Registration Log in · Register