ResolvedMenu Cards Problem

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    tolkki
    Participant

Hello. I have a problem with menu cards. Our categories are in Greek so when I type the category name in “Filter by Category” nothing happends and it does not recognise the Category

Althemist
    Keymaster

Hello tolkki,

Not really sure what do you mean. Could you, please give us more information? What do you call “Filter by Category”? WooCommerce doesn’t have such filter. Also, what do you call “menu cards”. Please, provide a link to your site and explain more.

Regards,
    Dimitar

tolkki
    Participant

Alex
    Keymaster

Hello tolkki,

Thanks for the screenshot, we see what you mean, but we couldn’t reproduce the same behavior. We’ve tested on a couple set-ups and all looks good.

Please send us administrator account so we can check. You can use “Set as private reply”.

Regards,
    Alex

tolkki
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Alex
    Keymaster

Hello tolkki,

I’ve checked on your site. So it seams like there is a misunderstanding about which exactly categories you can choose from.

Within “Restaurant Menu” shortcode you can filter only by “Menu Categories” (reachable from Restaurant Menu -> Menu Categories), not by Product Categories. That’s why when you enter product category in “Filter by Category” field it is not recognized.

Hope that helps. So basically this is not related to the language specifics.

Regards,
    Alex

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in and have valid license to reply to this topic.

License required for the following item
Login and Registration Log in · Register