ResolvedMinor menu issue

Tagged: 

This topic contains 12 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Althemist 1 month, 1 week ago.

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Author

tahitianpalms
    Participant

Everything is set and working with the exception of the order of the categories. There are eleven i.e. Bagel to Subs however when I added Specialty and Subs instead of following salads the were placed between Bagel and Breakfast sandwiches. They show correctly in the category area but not on the page. I tried moving them in the category section but they get even worse as far as the correct order on the actual page. I just want them all alphabetical. Again, it is only after I added the tenth and eleventh category items that they ended up in the wrong order. Any idea why or how to fix it so they do end up after salads and not after bagel? Thanks for any help. Glad I made the purchase and will be making another for a restaurant client in the near future. Best wishes.

Alex
    Keymaster

Hello tahitianpalms,

Could you please also provide links to the “live” pages that you mention? And a step by step guide on how to reproduce that.

Please send us admin account so we can check.

Regards,
    Alex

tahitianpalms
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.

Alex
    Keymaster

Hello tahitianpalms,

I’ve looked on your issue. It is pretty strange.

The order works if you open the restaurant-menu post type archive page: /restaurant-menu
    But doesn’t when you use shortcode, as you do on your home page.

It is possible that some of the other plugins also are modifying the resultset.

A workaround that I tested and work is to list the categories in the order you want in Category field of the shortcode.

Regards,
    Alex

Alex
    Keymaster

Sorry, forgot to mention.

Consider upgrading the PHP version in your hosting, because it is currently 7.0 and the recommended minimum version from WooCommerce is 7.2 : https://docs.woocommerce.com/document/server-requirements/

Having at least recommended version can save you from unpredictable errors from various plugins.

Regards,
    Alex

tahitianpalms
    Participant

Althemist
    Keymaster

Hi Jerry,

Sorry for the late reply,

Yes, we can add scroll to top in the next update.

Could you, please explain more on the second problem? Exactly where would you like to darken the text?

Regards,
    Dimitar

tahitianpalms
    Participant

tahitianpalms
    Participant

tahitianpalms
    Participant

Althemist
    Keymaster

Hi tahitianpalms,

The only way to change the colors would be with CSS. You’d need to alter the styles for the following classes:

.foodmenu-unit-info h6 and .lafka-foodmenu-option.

The icons problem can’t be related to the WordPress update. We have just tested and they still work fine. There is a console error in your admin, which is most probably the reason:

downloadable font: OS/2: Bad sTypoLineGap, setting it to 0: -64 (font-family: "envato-market" style:normal weight:400 stretch:100 src index:1) source: https://ricosdeli.com/wp-content/plugins/envato-market/fonts/envato-market.woff?20150626 unknown:662:24

Regards,
    Dimitar

tahitianpalms
    Participant

Althemist
    Keymaster

Hi Hi tahitianpalms,

1. As I already explained, there is an error in the console in your admin area. I guess it’s caused by some plugin conflicting the official Envato Market Plugin, as it’s the one throwing the console error. Anyways, it’s definitely not theme related. I’d suggest trying to disable the W3TC plugins. It’s possible that it’s not properly configured so it blocks something. You can see here both font families work fine with latest WordPress, WooCommerce, theme and plugins:

2. The theme is using the default / native WordPress text editor. Including another editor is not allowed by the ThemeForest rules. I guess if you used another editor it was part of a plugin, not a theme.

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)

You must be logged in and have valid license to reply to this topic.

License required for the following item
Login and Registration Log in · Register