ResolvedMobile version is distorted

Tagged: ,

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    dtigenerator
    Participant

When I first installed Zass, the mobile version was fine, but now ever since WP 5.3 came out and I installed the updates along with the ones with Zass, the mobile version of my site (www.muzlidesign.com) look absolutely misplaced, elements are all over the place and it just does not look right whatsoever. I tried looking into the plugins, hoping it was one that came with some custom CSS that overruled the default settings, but no luck. In my browser it’s all fine, and when I try to customize my site and switch to mobile view, it also looks right there. Any idea what could cause this? (It also looks extremely wrong in Microsoft Edge, but that I don’t care about that much)

dtigenerator
    Participant

Update: some people also just notified me that although it looks flawless from my PC’s browser, even in Chrome on PC on their end it’s all falling apart. I am absolutely clueless about what to do as nothing indicates this.

dtigenerator
    Participant

Nevermind, my dumbass listened to WordPress flagging a bracket as problematic and apparently I deleted one. Sorry.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in and have valid license to reply to this topic.

License required for any item belonging to this account
AlThemist

AlThemist

sales 13295, followers 699
Login and Registration Log in · Register