In ProgressModification to the header right items

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    jastisbid
    Participant

How to make modifications to the items on the header right, such as the cart button. At the moment the cart button opens cart-2 page from all page, but from checkout-2 page it opens checkout-2 only. Additionally, from cart-2 pop up window, when i click checkout button it takes me to my-account-2 page which is also not expected it should have taken to checkout page.

Also, i see that there is some issue with this theme with latest woo-commerce “WooCommerce has detected that some of your active plugins are incompatible with currently enabled WooCommerce features. Please review the details.”

I am running this theme in https://staging2.ciaopizzaburger.fi/

jastisbid
    Participant

Hi, actually the cart and checkout page issue is resolved after double checking the woo-commerce setting, but i am still wondering to know the plan for woocomerce comparability ““WooCommerce has detected that some of your active plugins are incompatible with currently enabled WooCommerce features. Please review the details.” thanks

Alex
    Keymaster

Hello jastisbid,

Please update to the latest Lafka version and after that make sure you’ve updated all plugins listed in Appearance -> Install Plugins.

Regards,
    Alex

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in and have valid license to reply to this topic.

License required for the following item
Login and Registration Log in · Register