In ProgressMulti-Branch Not Working

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author
    Victor
    Participant

I set up multiple Branch Locations but I can’t find them on the checkout page, And my place order button stopped showing on the cart and checkout page also after I installed the plugin.

Althemist
    Keymaster

Hello Victor,

1. You’d need to enable the location/branch info box in the plugin options:

https://althemist.com/docs/stora/#branch

2. There are 2 possible reasons for the missing buttons – either your cart and checkout pages are not properly set under WooCommerce > Settings > Advanced OR the order hours are set in such way that your stores are currently closed.

Victor
    Participant

I wouldn’t want the Modal popup will be shown on page load instead, I need to be shown on the checkout page and cart page

Victor
    Participant

I have tried setting it up but still not working yet

Victor
    Participant

And the pick-up time and delivery time are not showing correctly also Pick-up image

Althemist
    Keymaster

I am afraid that would not be possible. You either have the modal enabled OR disabled.

As for the pickup and delivery time, they will be synchronized with the Order Hours settings.

Also, please try to be more specific when describing the problem. “Not showing correctly” doesn’t give us enough information to provide help. Please, explain in details like “I set it to 9:00 – 18:00, but it shows different hours”

Victor
    Participant

Thanks for your repones, but am facing another issue with the Multi-Branch it doesn’t pop up the list of all the branches for guest users, only for login users, please how do I fix that.

Victor
    Participant

It’s a kind of urgent.Thank you

Victor
    Participant

Mobile image this how it looks on mobile

Victor
    Participant

93g-DWi-IB-d-H4j-WMv11s8u-Pt-Koz-Lum-JR-Of117np-PU0-R9-A4-G4-Pe458a-NXLmie-Aa71w-N0-w1200-h630-p

Althemist
    Keymaster

Hi Victor,

I am afraid we can’t just guess what could be wrong by looking at an image.

Please, provide a working link to your site and temporary admin access, so we can check what could be wrong.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

You must be logged in and have valid license to reply to this topic.

License required for the following item
Login and Registration Log in · Register