ResolvedMy Account Logout & Carousel Arrows

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 20 total)
  • Author
    catherinelum
    Participant

Hello,

I need help with the following:

1. When I click logout of My Account, it goes to an error page that says “This page isn’t working” – how can I fix this to redirect to ‘Home’?

2. For the Product Category Carousel (and all other carousels like for Sub Categories on Category pages), the left and right arrow only pops up when hovered over, but on mobile it’s not obvious that it’s a carousel – is there a way to show the arrows without having to hover over?

3. Is it possible to remove Page Title and Breadcrumbs on just the Vendor Store pages?

Here’s the URL to my site if you need to check anything: https://thecuriousconsumer.com/

Thanks!

catherinelum
    Participant

Oh and

4. How do I remove the “I am a vendor” / “I am a customer” option in the Register section? I only want customers to be able to register.

Thanks again.

Althemist
    Keymaster

Hi catherinelum,

1. You’d need to check if all pages are properly set under WooCommerce > Settings > Advanced and also in WCMp > Settings > Pages.

Also, you may need to rebuild your permalinks.

2. You can show the arrows on touch enabled devices with the following CSS code:

html.touch .woocommerce.owl-carousel .owl-nav .owl-next {
        right: 0px !important;
    }
    html.touch .woocommerce.owl-carousel .owl-nav .owl-prev {
        left: 0px !important;
    }

3. You can do this with CSS again:

body.tax-dc_vendor_shop .rigid_title_holder {
        display: none;
    }

4. I am afraid this is not theme related. You’d probably need to consult with the WCMp support team.

Regards,
    Dimitar

catherinelum
    Participant

Hello,

1. What do you mean by rebuild permalinks? I’ve checked that all pages are set properly under Woocommerce, not sure what’s causing the log out problem.

2. Worked fine, thank you!

3. This didn’t work. I’m actually using Dokan and not WCMP.

4. I’ll consult with Dokan on this.

Thanks, Dimitar.

catherinelum
    Participant

One more thing:

For the Product Category Carousel, is there a way to make it 2 columns instead of 1 in mobile?

Althemist
    Keymaster

1. “rebuilding permalinks” refers to re-saving your permalinks structure. This is a basic wordpress functionality and not theme related. Just go to Settings > Permalinks and hit the Save button.

2. With Dokan there is no option for this I’m afraid. Dokan just doesn’t mark the shop page with unique class.

3. No, I am afraid on mobile it would always be 1 item per slide.

Regards,
    Dimitar

catherinelum
    Participant

I’ve tried re-saving my permalinks structure and that didn’t work. Do you have any idea how to solve this logout problem?

Althemist
    Keymaster

Under WooCommerce > Settings > Advanced check if the Endpoint for Logout is set to customer-logout. (that’s on the page bottom)

catherinelum
    Participant

Hello,

1. Unfortunately, the logout still doesn’t seem to work 🙁 is there any other suggestions you might have to fix this issue?

2. As for the carousel arrows, the CSS code you provided worked on the Product Category and Sub Category carousels, but I also need the arrows to show on touch enabled devices for ‘Related Products’ under individual product pages – could you please help with that?

3. Sometimes the products in the up-sell / ‘You May Also Like’ section shows up like this with empty spaces (refer to screenshot here: https://imgur.com/a/pvciHRp), same goes to the cross-sell section in the checkout page – any idea why?

4. How do I align the mega-menu drop-down to centre? Currently looks like this: https://imgur.com/a/3FrlksF

5. Can I customise the mobile menu? For example change the text colour for column headings? Because it is a mega menu, it does seem a little confusing on mobile as the text are all in one colour.

Thanks for your help. Really appreciate it.

catherinelum
    Participant

Oh and just one more thing, there’s a message saying there is a new version of WPBakery Page Builder available (6.0.5) – am I able to update the plugin myself or is it done from your end?

catherinelum
    Participant

Hi again,

After taking a look at WooCommerce system statuses, it seems like the Rigid Plugin 2.3.4 is ‘not tested with the active version of WooCommerce’ – what does that mean and is it something that can be fixed?

Also seeing a few Outdated Templates, shown below:

rigid/woocommerce/content-product.php version 3.4.0 is out of date. The core version is 3.6.0,
    rigid/woocommerce/content-single-product.php version 3.4.0 is out of date. The core version is 3.6.0,
    rigid/woocommerce/content-widget-product.php version 3.5.2 is out of date. The core version is 3.5.5,
    rigid/woocommerce/global/quantity-input.php version 3.4.0 is out of date. The core version is 3.6.0,
    rigid/woocommerce/loop/orderby.php version 3.3.0 is out of date. The core version is 3.6.0,

I’m just investigating as we’ve been getting a few server errors on the site.

Appreciate your help, thanks!

Althemist
    Keymaster

1. As I already explained, you would need to check under WooCommerce > Settings > Advanced if the Endpoint for Logout is set to “customer-logout”.
    If it’s set correctly, your acccount page is set correctly and you have your permalinks rebuilt, it should work fine.

2. Replace the code I gave you with this one:

html.touch .woocommerce.owl-carousel .owl-nav .owl-next, html.touch .related.products .owl-carousel .owl-nav .owl-next {
        right: 0px !important;
    }
    html.touch .woocommerce.owl-carousel .owl-nav .owl-prev, html.touch .related.products .owl-carousel .owl-nav .owl-prev {
        left: 0px !important;
    }

3. I am afraid we can’t just guess by looking at a picture. Please, provide a link where we can see the problem “live”.

4. The mega menu can’t be aligned to the center. It’s using a complex script to calculate it’s own size and than position it to the right until the end of the page is reached. Than it starts moving to the left.

5. The only way to do this would be with custom CSS rules. However, on mobile there are no “column titles”. All links are treated the same, so you’d need to point them with each link’s unique class

6. We will release a new version of theme with the latest WPBakery. All bundled plugins (including the Rigid Plugin) are updated under Appearance > Install Plugins menu.

7. The current version of the Rigid Plugin is 3.1.0. It looks like you’re using a really old version of the theme OR you didn’t update the theme plugins regularly.

The current theme version doesn’t have outdated templates.

Regards,
    Dimitar

catherinelum
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.
    catherinelum
    Participant

Not to worry, we figured it out. Thanks anyway.

catherinelum
    Participant

Hello,

My mega menu seems cut off right now, as you can see here: https://thecuriousconsumer.com/ and screenshot here: https://imgur.com/a/3FrlksF

How can I fix this?

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 20 total)

You must be logged in and have valid license to reply to this topic.

License required for any item belonging to this account
AlThemist

AlThemist

sales 12626, followers 694
Login and Registration Log in · Register