ResolvedMy Account Logout & Carousel Arrows

Viewing 5 posts - 16 through 20 (of 20 total)
  • Author
    catherinelum
    Participant

And sometimes the products in the up-sell / ‘You May Also Like’ section shows up like this with empty spaces (check here: https://thecuriousconsumer.com/product/white-rabbit-skincare-chamomile-and-carrot-seed-eye-cream/), same goes to the cross-sell section in the checkout page – any idea why and possible to fix?

Althemist
    Keymaster

Hello catherinelum,

Your site is currently unavailable, so we can’t check what could be wrong there.

Regards,
    Dimitar

catherinelum
    Participant

It should be working now, please check again. Thank you.

catherinelum
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Althemist
    Keymaster

Hello catherinelum,

We have just checked your site again.

We can’t replicate the product columns problem. Tried with so many different products and they all look good in the up-sell and cross-sell sections.

For the menu – we can see the problem on your site, but can’t replicate this on our dev server. It looks like some kind of JS conflict. Can’t tell what’s causing it. Probably some of the plugins you have installed on your site.

I’d suggest updating all your plugins and themes first and then clean up the database, cache etc. Also, I can see you have a plugin for expiration headers. Can’t be 100% sure, but it’s possible that this plugin sets CSS and JS files expiration time too long, so those files are cached from previous theme versions. I’d suggest removing this plugin and add the headers in your .htacess manually.

Basically the theme would resize the mega menu on page load, refresh, resize and rotate (on mobiles and tablets), so this cut off should not happen. Also, I can see you’re using a child theme. It’s possible (can’t really guarantee) that there is some code modifying the original theme functionality. As you can see it works perfect on all our demos.

Regards,
    Dimitar

Viewing 5 posts - 16 through 20 (of 20 total)

You must be logged in and have valid license to reply to this topic.

License required for any item belonging to this account
AlThemist

AlThemist

sales 13850, followers 699
Login and Registration Log in · Register