ResolvedNavigation/Social Links

This topic contains 16 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Althemist 3 days, 22 hours ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 17 total)
  • Author

kontakt-8252
    Participant

Hi,
    i have two problems:

My navigation is not displayed like i want.

i have a mega menu but it is only displayed one coloumn

—-

Under every page i have these buttons

Share: and then socail links. How can i edit them? add instagram for example

kontakt-8252
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.

Althemist
    Keymaster

Hi kontakt-8252,

we have just checked your website.

1. There is no mega menu there. Just a standard 3 level drop-down menu under the “Shop” link. You can find instruction on the mega menu settings here:

https://althemist.com/docs/zass/#!/module_positions

2.These are “Share” buttons, not links to your social profiles. Instagram currently doesn’t allow you to share a photo or video from another website – you can only upload photos/videos directly from your mobile device. Since there is no sharing mechanism, there is no way for us to include a button that will share your content to Instagram.

If you need to add link to your won Instagram account, you can show such a link the header and footer. The settings can be found under Theme Options > Social Accounts

Hope this helps.

Regards,
    Dimitar

kontakt-8252
    Participant

thanks a lot

i will try to change the mega menu.

one more question:

in the navigation: complete right. there are three bars. when i press on them on the right there opens a new section with links etc. How can i hide this button?

Althemist
    Keymaster

Under Theme Options > Sidebars, make sure there is no sidebar assigned for “Off canvas sidebar” and also check if there are widgets in the Off Canvas Sidebar in Appearance > Widgets.

Regards,
    Dimitar

kontakt-8252
    Participant

Hi,

thanks a lot worked!

The problem with my mega menu is, that i am using a plugin called if-menu. So if the User registerd, then he will see one specific navigation point which he cant see without login in and also this is not set as a mega menu.

Anyway is there any possibility to have such a function and a mega menu? it is very important. thank you very much

Althemist
    Keymaster

Hi kontakt-8252,

I am afraid the if-menu can’t work with our mega menu. It’s using a custom walker class that overrides our custom walker class.

Regards,
    Dimitar

kontakt-8252
    Participant

okay anyway thank you very much.

one more question, hope this okay for you:

i want to hide/delete => SKU on the product page

tried with this in the function
    add_filter( ‘wc_product_sku_enabled’, ‘__return_false’ );

but still it is there

kontakt-8252
    Participant

kontakt-8252
    Participant

Althemist
    Keymaster

Hi kontakt-8252,

For the SKU you can use a plugin like this one:

Woocommerce Remove SKU

As for the cart – it looks like it comes from a plugin you have added to WooCommerce. You’d probably need to consult with that plugin’s support team.

Regards,
    Dimitar

kontakt-8252
    Participant

i asked them

thats there answer:

That isn’t my design I’m afraid. The plugin doesn’t design the default cart page. That is your theme’s job. The plugin only feeds WooCommerce the data information and then WooCommerce displays that data which at the end the theme styles the display of that data.

for the sku issue.. actually i dont want to use a plugin.. you dont have any code?

Althemist
    Keymaster

We can only give you a CSS snippet to visually hide the SKU from the product page. It’d be something like this:

.tagcloud .sku_wrapper {
    display: none !important;
    }

As for the cart styling, we will check this further and let you know.

kontakt-8252
    Participant

Althemist
    Keymaster

Hi kontakt-8252,

The image can’t be displayed complete as it is set as background image and it must cover the entire area.

As for the font size – in the original theme it gets smaller on mobiles, but you have custom CSS in place that overrides our styles. You’d need to rework your CSS or ask the person that did the customization for you.

Regards,
    Dimitar

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 17 total)

You must be logged in and have valid license to reply to this topic.

License required for any item belonging to this account
AlThemist

AlThemist

sales 12143, followers 684
Login and Registration Log in · Register