Resolvedno theme options

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 16 total)
  • Author
    dijac
    Participant

Hi
    I purchased and installed Zass yesterday. Necessary plugins were also installed and are activated.
    I have no ‘theme options’. Anywhere.
    help?
    🙂

dijac
    Participant

another issue has cropped up :(. in woocommerce/product catalogue, i have the display set to ‘show categories’. noticed this morning that only products are showing on my site. I disabled the Zass plugin and it went back to showing the categories

Althemist
    Keymaster

Hello dijac,

This sounds like some sort of conflict with another plugin or server setting. Please, provide temporary admin access to your site, so we can check what could be wrong. (don’t forget to mark the “Set as private reply” checkbox for the admin credentials)

Regards,
    Dimitar

dijac
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.
    dijac
    Participant
    dijac
    Participant
    dijac
    Participant

Hi, did you not get to look at these issues yet? 🙂

Althemist
    Keymaster

Hello Chris,

I am really sorry for the late reply. We have an ongoing medical emergency in family.

Anyways, it looks like you’re not using the Zass theme. It’s a theme called Vogue.

dijac
    Participant
    dijac
    Participant

when the Zass theme is active, the shop display is showing categories, as it should, except they are showing twice. And products within categories are displaying in a list, rather than 24 per page; there is no sidebar – I think this list could go on an on……
    I need the ‘theme options’ issue sorting. Once I have that I can get a proper look at it and hopefully iron out any more issues.

dijac
    Participant

Sorry, but when might I get some help with this? It’s almost 2 weeks since I purchased the Zass theme and as yet have been unable to do anything with it

Althemist
    Keymaster

Hello dijac,

Sorry once again for the delayed support. As I already explained, we have a severe ongoing medical emergency in family.

I am afraid there is no way to find what’s wrong if the theme is not active.

What you describe sounds like the theme plugin is not active. Also, the duplicated categories can only happen if you’re using an old version of woocommerce, or if they are manually added in the content.

If you enable the theme we may be able the diagnose the problem.

Regards,
    Dimitar

dijac
    Participant

the theme plugin is active
    if I enable the theme the website looks ridiculous. If I knew when you were available to look at it, I’d happily enable it, thanks

dijac
    Participant

on checking, the theme plugin is not active. but it’s deactivated because it affects the way my categories are displayed.

Althemist
    Keymaster

Unfortunately, there is no way to tell what could be wrong if they are not active. The official theme demo is running on the latest theme version, WooCommerce and WordPress versions. As you can see there is nothing like the problem you describe and no one else reported such a problem.

https://www.althemist.com/zass/shop/

Please, understand that we are trying to help. We know being in different time zones is a major inconvenience, but the only way to diagnose the problem on your site is if see the problem “live”.

I have just checked your site again and it looks like I’m logged in, but no admin privileges. I can’t access the backend. I can see the theme is active and the shop page displayed a custom content + categories and a sidebar.

Regards,
    Dimitar

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 16 total)

You must be logged in and have valid license to reply to this topic.

License required for any item belonging to this account
AlThemist

AlThemist

sales 14067, followers 703
Login and Registration Log in · Register
IMPORTANT!!!

Hello everybody! Please, accept our sincere appologies for the delaeyd support last 2 weeks. One of our team members was diagnosed with Covid-19 and we were isolated without the chance to leave home or access our office. We are now back to work and slowly catching up with delayed support tickets. We expect the queue to be cleared and everything to be back to normal schedule by Monday, 29th of June.

Thank you so much for your patience and understanding.

Best regards,
Althemist team
close-link