ResolvedOrder Missing on Manager Dashboard (2nd time in 2 weeks)

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    skyisred
    Participant

Sir,
    I please need help, this is the second time order was missing on manager dashboard. My hosting for this website is from wordpress.com. Order Number #594

They investigated first time and here is their response.
    Apr 24, 2023, 08:46 UTC

Hi there,

Thanks for getting back to us.

After further investigation, we have found that the problem originates from your theme “Lafka” and its associated “Lafka” plugin.

Upon examining your theme/plugin, I discovered that it is only displaying orders on the order list page when a “Branch” (such as Joes Pizza) is attached to each order. In the case of order number 515 (https://joespizzaking.narsamma.com/wp-admin/post.php?post=515&action=edit), this order is not attached to any branch, which is why it is not appearing in your Shop Manager’s dashboard.

I checked the custom field of the order and found that there is no branch ID present in the custom/meta field unlike other orders.

However, I must emphasize that the issue is originating from your theme/plugin (as by default WooCommerce doesn’t offer branch setup), so I recommend reaching out to their support team for further assistance in resolving this issue. They should be able to provide more detailed instructions on how to correct the issue and ensure it does not happen again in the future.

I hope it helps!

Best regards,

Althemist
    Keymaster

Hi skyisred,

Basically it should not be possible to place an order without a branch. Most probably you left the popup CLOSE option enabled, so your users can order without a branch. It must be disabled in order to avoid problems like this.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in and have valid license to reply to this topic.

License required for the following item
Login and Registration Log in · Register