In ProgressOrder Now button issues

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • Author
    equalitygr
    Participant

Hello,
    “order now” button inside categories does not work.It only loads.
    I disabled all the plugins,but the same happens.

equalitygr
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Althemist
    Keymaster

Hello equalitygr,

There is a 500 Internal Server Error on your site, which is blocking the normal site functionality. Unfrotunately, as this is a server level error, we wouldn’t be able to help with this. I’d suggest trying to disable your plugins (except the Lafka Plugin) one by one and see which one is causing the problem. Also, check under WooCommerce Status if your server meets the WordPress and WooCommerce requirements.

Regards,
    Dimitar

equalitygr
    Participant

Hello,
    can you please see it now?
    As i told you i have disabled all plugins,but it happens again. Also, i checked under WooCommerce Status and my server meets the WordPress and WooCommerce requirements.

Althemist
    Keymaster

Hi Hello equalitygr,,

There is still 500 ISE on your site. As I already explained, this is a server error, so we can’t really help with this. You’d probably need to enbale WP Debug and see what’s in the error log.

Regards,
    Dimitar

equalitygr
    Participant

hello,
    i have enabled Wp Debug and those are the errors displayed.I can’t find any server error.
    Notice: Trying to get property ‘post_title’ of non-object in /home/centralcoffee/public_html/wp-includes/nav-menu.php on line 825

Notice: Trying to get property ‘ID’ of non-object in /home/centralcoffee/public_html/wp-includes/nav-menu.php on line 825

Notice: Trying to get property ‘ID’ of non-object in /home/centralcoffee/public_html/wp-includes/nav-menu.php on line 829

ANTONIO FIORE
    Participant

CIAO,
    NON SO SE POSTARE QUI X CONTATTARE L’ASSISTENZA E RISOLVERE UN PROBLEMA DEL PULSANTE CHE NON RIESCO A RISOLVERE
    sto incontrando difficoltà a sostituire il nome dei bottoni nella scheda prodotto:
    sostituire “order” con “ordina” e “more options” con “aggiungi opzioni”

ANTONIO FIORE
    Participant

Le scritte che voglio sostituire riguardano i bottoni relativi alla scheda prodotti e dettaglio prodotti, che attualmente sono in lingua inglese “ORDER”da tradurre in italiano “ORDINA” e “MORE OPTIONS”da tradurre in italiano “AGGIUNGI OPZIONI”

equalitygr
    Participant

ANTONIO FIORE devi aprite un altro posto.Questo non ‘e relativo.
    Grazie

equalitygr
    Participant

Hello Althemist,i need your support.Can you please help me?

equalitygr
    Participant

Hello,i need your support in order to proceed.it’s been 3 days that you haven’t answered me!

Althemist
    Keymaster

Hello equalitygr,

As I already explained, we can’t help with server errors. This is not theme related and shows error on your server. Could be caused by many different reasons, but as I already said, it’s not something caused by the theme.

The errors in your log are related to missing categories that are still included in some of your menus. The server error is in the screenshot I gave you earlier.

Regards,
    Dimitar

equalitygr
    Participant

Can you please help me gow can i find this Internal Server Error with inspector in order to find the problem?
    Because my console results they don’t show Internal Server Error.
    Thanks

Althemist
    Keymaster

I am afraid server environment errors are out of the scope of support. It can be caused by some plugin you have OR some of the changes you made to the theme.

I’d suggest uploading the original theme files and if the problem persists, start disabling your third-party plugins one by one until you find which one is causing the trouble.

There is something on your site preventing the admin-ajax to connect properly the site’s front end with the admin admin.

One possible reason could be the “Smart Sections Theme Builder” plugin, as it may conflict the custom theme content blocks, but we can’t be really sure.

Regards,
    Dimitar

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)

You must be logged in and have valid license to reply to this topic.

License required for the following item
Login and Registration Log in · Register