ResolvedPercentage discount icon on product images issue,

This topic contains 5 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  xavierv069 3 months, 1 week ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

xavierv069
    Participant

Hi,

1.- On all products images is showing sticker icon on product images in my case -35%, is there a way that instead of showing the – percentage amount can it be changed to SALE..? I need to change to show SALE not the -%…

a). My other theme I was able to change it from % to SALE gave me that option, but I don’t see grosso theme options for that setting..
    can you help to change it..?

b). New is fine how is showing.. I would need SALE and NEW..TO SHOW..(WHEN ITEM IS NEW)… IN CIRCLES..

Thanks..

Althemist
    Keymaster

Hello xavierv069,

I am not really sure if it’s possible to do this. I’ll ask our CTO Alex to step in and help you, if what you need can be done.

Regards,
    Dimitar

Alex
    Keymaster

Hello xavierv069,

You can achieve that by adding following line in the child’s theme functions.php file:

add_filter('woocommerce_sale_flash', function() { return '<span class="sale">' . esc_html__('sale', 'grosso') . '</span>'; });

We are also thinking to include it as an option in the next major update of the theme.

Regards,
    Alex

xavierv069
    Participant

Hi,

Thank you, I added the php file in childs theme functions but the SALE is not showing, it did took off the percentage is not visible anymore, but now Is showing part of the php code underneath the product title name as follow:

GLITTER HIGH NECK MESH 2 IN 1
    $49.00 $27.00
    <span class=”sale”>sale</span>

Theme functions- I place the php code underneath the other coding, and then I tried with 2lines down but no luck… I also used with plugin My Custom Funtions but samething..

Please send exact guidance…

Thank you..

Althemist
    Keymaster

Hello xavierv069,

we have tested the code several times and it works absolutely fine. Please, check if you have copied the entire code (check for missing commas, dots or ; somewhere).

Regards,
    Dimitar

xavierv069
    Participant

Hi,

Okay is working fine now, thanks…

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in and have valid license to reply to this topic.

License required for any item belonging to this account
AlThemist

AlThemist

sales 12277, followers 686
Login and Registration Log in · Register