ResolvedPHP Error

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    pizat2
    Participant

Using Query Monitor plugin I’m getting the following error:

Use of undefined constant REQUEST_URI – assumed ‘REQUEST_URI’ (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP)

Within location: wp-settings.php
    wp-settings.php:499
    wp-content/themes/lafka-child/functions.php:73

Is this something I should be worried about? Thank you.

Patrick McCarty

Alex
    Keymaster

Hello Patrick McCarty,

The error you are referring is caused by some custom code at line 73 of the functions.php file from the child theme: lafka-child.

Which means that it is not caused by the theme as it is delivered.

BTW, I believe the error will be fixed if you surround the REQUEST_URI with a quotes. To be ‘REQUEST_URI’.

Regards,
    Alex

pizat2
    Participant

Thank you! That did take care of the error.

pizat2
    Participant

Sorry another question. I have a variant option along with options through your Global Addon feature. Is there a way to get the woocommerce variant options on the product page look like the options made by your Global Addon?
    product page

Althemist
    Keymaster

I am afraid no. These are totally different features and they are not meant to look similar in order to avoid confusion. For the variations, you can only have Label (the one you have), Image, Color or the default WooCommerce “Select” options.

Regards,
    Dimitar

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in and have valid license to reply to this topic.

License required for the following item
Login and Registration Log in · Register
IMPORTANT!!!

Hello everybody! Please, accept our sincere appologies for the delaeyd support last 2 weeks. One of our team members was diagnosed with Covid-19 and we were isolated without the chance to leave home or access our office. We are now back to work and slowly catching up with delayed support tickets. We expect the queue to be cleared and everything to be back to normal schedule by Monday, 29th of June.

Thank you so much for your patience and understanding.

Best regards,
Althemist team
close-link