ResolvedPortfolio category sorting order

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    cvdv
    Participant

Hi there!

Really enjoying working with Zass theme!
    I have a couple of questions which I hope you can help me with.

1. How can I adjust the sorting order of portfolio categories when they are displayed above the portfolio projects? I would like them to be in a specific order to make it more logic and searchable for visitors.

2. Can the transparent categories in portfolio thumbnail previews be disabled? I mean the thumbnail of portfolio projects elsewhere on my website on which you can click to go to that portfolio project. I have a lot of categories per project which causes the category text to be too big and making the date of that project hard to read.

3. How do I add the little bullet in between lines in mega menu like on your live preview website (the left sidebar, no sound, countdown bullet)?

Thanks in advance for your reply!

Althemist
    Keymaster

Hello cvdv,

sorry for the late reply.

1. I am afraid these can’t be manually arranged. They’d always appear based on their ID (date of creation).

2. Categories can’t be turned OFF. The only option would be to visually hide them with CSS.

3. These are called “Custom Menu Label” and they are available when you edit the menu links. There is an explanation in the theme documentation on how mega menu features work. Here is a screenshot from the docs:

Hope this helps.

Regards,
    Dimitar

cvdv
    Participant

Ah yes, thank you Dimitar!
    I saw that there are plugins to change portfolio category order, I think I’ll try some of those to see if I have any luck. Thanks for the info!

cvdv
    Participant

Hi Dimitar,

If I want to hide the categories with CSS, could you please tell me in which page or function I would have to do that?
    Thank you!

Althemist
    Keymaster

There are basically 3 places where you can place custom CSS:

1. Theme Options > General > Custom CSS

2. Appearance > Customize > Additional CSS

3. Use the provided child-theme and place the code in it’s style.css file (BEST OPTION)

Hope this helps.

Regards,
    Dimitar

cvdv
    Participant

Thanks Dimitar!

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in and have valid license to reply to this topic.

License required for any item belonging to this account
AlThemist

AlThemist

sales 14132, followers 703
Login and Registration Log in · Register