ResolvedPost featured image resize or hide

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    kraftart
    Participant

Hi, I would like to resize or even hide the post featured image, because I don’t like the way they look now.

Also I would like to know is I can do something about the ~sale products~ display. That white rectangle looks awful (ex: https://kraftart.ro/reduceri/ )

Althemist
    Keymaster

Hello kraftart,

Sorry for the late reply.

1. I guess you’re talking about the featured image on the post single page. If so, the only way to remove it would be with some custom CSS. Something like this:

.post-unit-holder img.attachment-zass-blog-category-thumb.wp-post-image {
        display: none;
    }

2. The problem with the “white rectangle” is that you’re using 4 columns of products + a sidebar, so there is no enough space to display the sale countdown. Thee are two options:

a) Disable the countdown on sale products under Theme Options > Shop
    b) Hide it on product listings with CSS. Something like this:

.has-sidebar .woocommerce.columns-4 div.prod_hold .count_holder_small, .woocommerce.columns-5 div.prod_hold .count_holder_small, .woocommerce.columns-6 div.prod_hold .count_holder_small {
        display: none;
    }

Note that this code would only hide it for 4,5 and 6 columns layouts but keeps it visible on 2 and 3 column layouts. Alternatively you can completely hide the countdown on product listings only show it on single product pages with the following CSS:

.count_holder_small {
        display: none !important;
    }

Hope this helps.

regards,
    Dimitar

kraftart
    Participant

Thank you, I’ll try it and come with a feedback

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in and have valid license to reply to this topic.

License required for any item belonging to this account
AlThemist

AlThemist

sales 13883, followers 699
Login and Registration Log in · Register