ResolvedPreloader, Product Attributes

This topic contains 3 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Althemist 3 weeks, 4 days ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

asimfq
    Participant

Hi there,

Amazing theme and I’m loving it however, I ran into a couple of problems. Please address the following:

1 – For the life of me, I cannot figure out how to change the preloader. I already tried changing the rocking horse image via an FTP however, it just wouldn’t change.

2 – Product attributes are not showing. There is simply no option for anyone to choose what color or size they want even if I check the attributes to be visible with the product. Please help.

Asim Farooq.

Alex
    Keymaster

Hello Asim Farooq,

Thanks for your choice.

1. For the preloader image, that’s the way to do it. To be sure that you are working in the right directory, first delete the image (babystreet/image/001-rocking-horse.png), reload the page and make sure it disappears. And then put the new file (which must be with the same name – 001-rocking-horse.png)

2. Please look at this official WooCommerce guide: https://docs.woocommerce.com/document/variable-product/

Regards,
    Alex

asimfq
    Participant

Hi there.

Thanks for the quick reply :). That helped however, I am still unable to change the color of the preloader. Could you assist with that?

Thanks.

Althemist
    Keymaster

Hi asimfq,

the preloader would always take the color set as main site accent color under Theme Options > Common Colors. If you want to use color different than the site accent color, the only way to do this would be with CSS.

Regards,
    Dimitar

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in and have valid license to reply to this topic.

License required for any item belonging to this account
AlThemist

AlThemist

sales 12493, followers 691
Login and Registration Log in · Register