ResolvedPrice filter on multicurrency

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Posts
  • #19256
    Mivel
    Participant

    Hi, I have an issue with multicurrency. I’ve set it up, made default currencies language-oriented (only RSD for Serbian website version, others are in EUR). The multicurrency works as it should but the price filter (class=price_slider_amount) is not working correctly. It shows different currency but the ammount is the same.
    Serbian language:
    CENA: 2000 DIN. — 8500 DIN.
    English language:
    PRICE RANGE: €2000 — €8500

    The products listed show the actual price in EUR, but that filter is not. Any ideas on how could I fix this?

    #19257
    Mivel
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.
    #19264
    Althemist
    Keymaster

    Hello Mivel,

    Please, provide a working link to your site and temporary admin access, so we can check what could be wrong.

    Regards,
    Dimitar

    #19266
    Mivel
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.
    #19273
    Althemist
    Keymaster
    This reply has been marked as private.
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in and have valid license to reply to this topic.

License required for any item belonging to this account
AlThemist

AlThemist

sales 14067, followers 703
Login and Registration Log in · Register
IMPORTANT!!!

Hello everybody! Please, accept our sincere appologies for the delaeyd support last 2 weeks. One of our team members was diagnosed with Covid-19 and we were isolated without the chance to leave home or access our office. We are now back to work and slowly catching up with delayed support tickets. We expect the queue to be cleared and everything to be back to normal schedule by Monday, 29th of June.

Thank you so much for your patience and understanding.

Best regards,
Althemist team
close-link