ResolvedProblem with Demo import

Viewing 8 posts - 16 through 23 (of 23 total)
  • Author
    winsibo
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Althemist
    Keymaster

Not really sure what do you mean. Did you entered your administrator e-mail as a vendor account e-mail? If this is the case, you’d need to consult with the WC Marketplace support team, as it is a well known problem with their plugin (other multi-vendor plugins prevent this)

winsibo
    Participant

Hello,

Yes I entered my administrator e-mail as a vendor account e-mail and I fixed it thank you verry much.
    what other multi-vendor plugins do you suggest me

Althemist
    Keymaster

When we created the theme WC Marketplace was the best multi-vendor plugin available.

However, this was almost 5 years ago. Currently the best plugin is WCFM. We will release a WCFM based demo soon.

winsibo
    Participant

hello,

Can I use an other multi-vendor plugin cuse WC Marketplace plugin seems having a lot of bugs

Althemist
    Keymaster

Yes, you can use WC Marketplace, Dokan, WC Vendors or WCFM. However, WCFM is currently the best plugin. Also it’s free version is more powerful and have more features than the PRO versions of the others.

Hi there,
    I am trying to install and receiving an error about CSS stylesheet. I haven’t “installed it wrong” – I simple adding the theme from the .zip file, and this is what I am getting. Are there special install instructions that I am somehow missing?

Thanks for your help!

Althemist
    Keymaster

Hi stardustgoldcrochet,

Sounds like you are trying to install the wrong zip file. You are most probably trying to install the main zip file containing the theme, the child theme, documentation etc. What you need to do is:

1. Uzip the main zip file and only upload the rigid.zip to your wordpress site

OR

2. Go to your ThemeForest Downloads page, click on the green Download button and select “Installable WordPRess file only”. This is the file you need to upload.

Viewing 8 posts - 16 through 23 (of 23 total)

You must be logged in and have valid license to reply to this topic.

License required for the following item
Login and Registration Log in · Register