ResolvedProblem with import demo

This topic contains 7 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Althemist 2 months, 3 weeks ago.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

devitsikhiseli
    Participant

Hello, i install all by documents but when i import demo date account links not working. Dashboard page, order page and some other pages is missing

Althemist
    Keymaster

Hi devitsikhiseli,

Did you install WooCommerce before importing the demo data? If you provide temporary admin access to your site, we can check what could be wrong.

devitsikhiseli
    Participant

I did it thank you but i want to edit product page how i can do this? i want add banner on all products page and want some little changes. i can’t find file for edit

Althemist
    Keymaster

Hello devitsikhiseli,

Product pages can’t be edited. This is not theme related, it’s how WooCommerce work. It’s the same with any theme. You can’t alter the layout. You can only add custom content in the product description.

Regards,
    Dimitar

devitsikhiseli
    Participant

Thanks for help! one more question why i got this notification “An error occurred while updating WPBakery Page Builder: To receive automatic updates license activation is required. Please visit Settings to activate your WPBakery Page Builder. Got WPBakery Page Builder in theme?”

When i bought this theme there was included this plugin “Premium Page Builder – Save $46”

Althemist
    Keymaster

Hi devitsikhiseli,

The WPBakery Page Builder is a “bundled plugin”, so you don’t have a standalone license for it. It’s fully functional, as the original plugin, but you don’t have access to automatic updates, premium support and premium page templates. This is the official Envato policy about bundled plugins.

You can read more here:

https://help.market.envato.com/hc/en-us/articles/213762463-Bundled-Plugins

All Bundled Plugins updates are delivered with theme updates. You’d get the latest version of WPBakery next Monday with the latest theme update.

Hope this helps.

Regards,
    Dimitar

abhi4344
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.

Althemist
    Keymaster

Hello abhi4344,

it looks like eithr WPBakery Page Builder AND/OR the Babystreet plugins are not active on your site.

Check under Appearance > Install Plugins if all bundled plugins are installed and active.

Regards,
    Dimitar

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in and have valid license to reply to this topic.

License required for any item belonging to this account
AlThemist

AlThemist

sales 12277, followers 686
Login and Registration Log in · Register