ResolvedProblems with Translation

Tagged: 

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    trinityway3
    Participant

Hi.

I have installed LOCO Translate as recommended by you earlier, but there some problems for me. I can’t find the Translation Strings for some of the Login and Register part of the website (prnt.sc/psxqja), such as ‘USERNAME OR EMAIL ADDRESS’ , ‘PASSWORD’ , ‘REMEMBER ME’ and ‘LOST YOUR PASSWORD’ (https://prnt.sc/psxqwr). What shall I do to translate these strings?

I have already tried to change the whole site language from WordPress Settings, but it didn’t solve it either. :/

Thanks in Advance! 😉

Althemist
    Keymaster

Hi trinityway3,

This is actually not theme related. These are strings from the WooCommerce plugin.

Basically if you’re using original language pack they should be automatically translated. If you’re suing some not so well translated language, you might need to translate the strings by using Loco Translate. The strings would be located in the WooCommerce plugin language files.

The best way to do this would be indeed to set the whole site language, as this way the system would automatically download the WooComemrce language files.

Make sure you cleared your cache (on site and browser cache) and also logout and re-login.

Regards,
    Dimitar

trinityway3
    Participant

Hi. Thanks for the reply. Yes, I changed the site language for WordPress and Woocommerce and then there was an update for the language choosen available and once I did it, it was translated. But there is one part of the text that is still in English, I don’t know exactly why. I have cleared the cache, tested from another device, looked at the string in Loco Translate(it is showing the translation), but on the website front it is not showing up as translated and only in English. Do you have any advice on what I can do?

I really appreciate the time you take to help every one out and solve all problems. Thanks so far for all the help and a very wonderful theme! 🙂

trinityway3
    Participant

Hi again.

This is the part I mean: https://prnt.sc/pvtmiq

trinityway3
    Participant

Hi. I found the solution. There is a section for this in the Woocommerce setting tab, where you also need to change the text to the language you want. It is in the Account Tab in the Woocommerce Settings Page. 🙂

Althemist
    Keymaster

Hi trinityway3,

Sorry for the late response. I am glad you managed to find the text strings.

Regards,
    Dimitar

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in and have valid license to reply to this topic.

License required for any item belonging to this account
AlThemist

AlThemist

sales 14107, followers 704
Login and Registration Log in · Register