Resolvedproduct category title color

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    ahm93mad
    Participant

Heey …
    can you tell me how to change the color of the “product category page title ” .. the default is white and i want to change it, can you tell me how ??

ahm93mad
    Participant

can you please help me ?

Althemist
    Keymaster

Hello ahm93mad,

There is no separate setting for the category pages title. The title color can be changed site-wide from Theme Options > Common Colors. THere are separate settings for Standard Title and Title with Background Image.

Note that if you have the demo content imported, your categories would have a background image, so you’d need to change the color for that title, BUT it would also change the color for all other pages that have a title background image.

Regards,
    Dimitar

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in and have valid license to reply to this topic.

License required for any item belonging to this account
AlThemist

AlThemist

sales 14071, followers 703
Login and Registration Log in · Register
IMPORTANT!!!

Hello everybody! Please, accept our sincere appologies for the delaeyd support last 2 weeks. One of our team members was diagnosed with Covid-19 and we were isolated without the chance to leave home or access our office. We are now back to work and slowly catching up with delayed support tickets. We expect the queue to be cleared and everything to be back to normal schedule by Monday, 29th of June.

Thank you so much for your patience and understanding.

Best regards,
Althemist team
close-link