ResolvedProduct discription

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Pedro Pereira
    Participant

Hello, i have two questions: First is, how to hide the lafka nutriotin facts from the product page? The second is: When i put bold text in short description of a product, in the category page the text appears as Text >strong/> but in the product page the text is bold. Can you help me? Best Regards

Althemist
    Keymaster

Hi Pedro Pereira,

1. You can’t just “hide” the nutrition facts. If you don’t need them, just leave them empty. The nutrition info is not automatically generated. If it’s there, that means there is data in the fields. Leave all fields empty and they’d disappear.

I am not really sure what do you mean. Could you, please provide a link where we can see the problem “live”?

Regards,
    Dimitar

Pedro Pereira
    Participant

Hi Dimitar,

That works, thanks! The website is on comming soon mode, becaues i´m still devoloping it. I will share a print so you can see the real probleme, is that ok?

The second question is: In the short product description, whene i put some text in bold, and publish, the bold text only appears on the Product Page. But in the Category page, the bold text appears with the Text <strong/>. I attach two prints so you can see the difference. The prints are in this link:

Category Page: https://prnt.sc/ptqfax

Product Page: https://prnt.sc/ptqh4d

Best Regards,

Pedro Pereira

Pedro Pereira
    Participant

Hi Dimitar,

I said that what you suggest works but it didn´t. If i clean all the fields in lafk nutrion and clik “priview page” they are “hide”, but if i click “update” and open the site, they still there…

If i clean the fields, it´s shows in grey color some default values, and that is this values that show.

Althemist
    Keymaster

Hello Pedro Pereira,

I have just tested and it works as expected. Make sure you delete ALL nutrition info, including the total Calories.

Regards,
    Dimitar

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in and have valid license to reply to this topic.

License required for the following item
Login and Registration Log in · Register