ResolvedProduct Page

• This topic has 7 replies, 4 voices, and was last updated 1 year ago by Alex.
Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    catherinelum
    Participant

1. How do I change the fonts on the product page? (i.e. the product title and description, as well as the attributes)

2. The second section/row of the product page has right now two tabs – Additional Information (where all attributes are) and reviews. Can I create more tabs? Is it possible to make every attribute a tab on its own?

Althemist
    Keymaster

Hi catherinelum,

1. The fonts can be changed in Theme Options > Fonts page. The product title would use the headings font and the description would use the body font.

2. Product tabs are automatically generated. There are plugins for custom tabs like

Custom Product Tabs for WooCommerce

Hope this helps.

Regards,
    Dimitar

xavibonet
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Althemist
    Keymaster

Hello xavibonet,

I have already answered your question by mail.

Also, please always create your own topic when you have questions and don’t post in other user’s topic, unless your questions are directly related.

Regards,
    Dimitar

catherinelum
    Participant

Hi Dimitar,

I’ve tried changing the fonts in Theme Options but it doesn’t seem to apply to the product title and description. What might be the problem?

Althemist
    Keymaster

The product title will always get the font set for Headings in Theme Options > Font. The description text will get the font set for body font.

If you change the font’s the they are the same on the site’s front-end, check if you have cleared your site and browser cache.

Regards,
    Dimitar

catherinelum
    Participant

How do I clear my site and browser cache?

Alex
    Keymaster

Hello xavibonet,

You need to clear site’s cache only if you have caching plugin like “WP Super Cache” or similar. Clearing the cache can be done through the plugin menu.

For clearing the browser cache please check following link: https://www.siteground.com/kb/how_to_clear_cache_in_firefox_internetexplorer_safari_opera/

Regards,
    Alex

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in and have valid license to reply to this topic.

License required for any item belonging to this account
AlThemist

AlThemist

sales 13329, followers 699
Login and Registration Log in · Register