ResolvedProduct Page Image Sizes

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    severe2
    Participant

Hello,

I have a problem with the image sizes from the product gallery on single product pages – they are not cropped at all, so the page will just display white space, so the user has to scroll a lot in order to get to the description and other information below. You can see that in the example below.

Example

Alternatively, just go to the working page by clicking HERE

The WooCommerce menu in the Customize tab which controls thumbnail and product image sizes does absolutely NOTHING, so I am not sure how to fix this? I would prefer if there is some hard crop function which would just cut all images at 600×600 pixels or something similar.

Kind regards,

Anton

monttis
    Participant

I had this same problem. I realized that it was because some images were vertical and some horizontal, and the page adjusted to the longest one, even when you change to a horizontal image.

severe2
    Participant

Yeah, that is the problem, but how do you solve it?

Althemist
    Keymaster

There is nothing to be done here, as this is how woocommerce work. It’s not theme related. Your images must be the same aspect ratio and also big enough to be cropped to the size you specify in Appearance > Customize > WooCommerce > Product Images.

Hope this helps.

Regards,
    Dimitar

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in and have valid license to reply to this topic.

License required for any item belonging to this account
AlThemist

AlThemist

sales 13285, followers 699
Login and Registration Log in · Register