ResolvedProduct sorting / Mobile Menu / payment icon

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    houseofdara.com
    Participant

HI

My website is houseofdara.com

i am having a few issues but dont know if you want me to post each seperately. they are random questions thats why i have put them in one post.

Issues
    1. the drop down on my mobile menu for the mega menu -CLOTHING- is not working you see the clothing link which works but the women – men – kids drop down does not work.

2.I am trying trying to sort out the products area under the products plugin sorting section. I want to show certain product first but its hard to move products by dragging from one page to another. Is there another way to sort the products apart from dragging if not how can i drag the products to another page.

3.Is it possible to give the payment icons on the bottom right side of the footer their original colour not a grey colour

Althemist
    Keymaster

Hi houseofdara.com,

1. The custom content areas (using the “Description” filed) of mega menus are ignored on mobiles. The Grosso theme comes with a feature to build a separate dedicated menu to be used on mobiles only. Just build a new menu for mobile users and assign it to position “Mobile Menu”

2. The are many options to define product order. You can use date, price, rating etc. The settings can be found in Appearance > Customize > WooCommerce > Products. This is not een theme related. It’s how WooCommerce work. Alternatively, you can set custom order and move your products with drag and drop in the admin.

3. No, this theme is using monochrome icons for payment methods.

Regards,
    Dimitar

houseofdara.com
    Participant

thank you . to solve the product area i increased the amount of products per page to sort it out

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in and have valid license to reply to this topic.

License required for any item belonging to this account
AlThemist

AlThemist

sales 14059, followers 703
Login and Registration Log in · Register
IMPORTANT!!!

Hello everybody! Please, accept our sincere appologies for the delaeyd support last 2 weeks. One of our team members was diagnosed with Covid-19 and we were isolated without the chance to leave home or access our office. We are now back to work and slowly catching up with delayed support tickets. We expect the queue to be cleared and everything to be back to normal schedule by Monday, 29th of June.

Thank you so much for your patience and understanding.

Best regards,
Althemist team
close-link