ResolvedProduct Titles

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    donostik
    Participant

Hello,

I don’t like how the product titles appear when the website has a left header. It shows too much white margin in the top and bottom and a grey background.

I have not found any way to change this, is there any theme option, CSS code or something to modify it? I would like it to not have a grey background and to have much lees margin.

If not possible I would like to take out all the product titles (but maintain the page titles in the rest of pages)

Can you help me?

Thanks a lot.

Kind regards.

donostik
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Althemist
    Keymaster

Hi donostik,

it looks like we made a mistake and page titles were not displayed properly at all on Left Header layout.

Thanks for your feedback.

We have just released an update with this and some other small fixes and improvements. It should be available for download in less than an hour.

Please, update your theme and see if you like how are the titles displayed. If you still don’t like it, we’d give you instructions on how to change them as per your needs.

I am closing this topic as resolved for now. Feel free to re-open it if needed.

donostik
    Participant

Hello again!

I’m loving this theme!

Regarding this topic, I was wondering if it is possible to change the page title default. Instead of the gray backgorund, could it be possible to show an image in the background?

It would be the same image for all of them, for products, tags, posts… instead of the gray color, an image.

How could we change it?

Thanks a lot.

Kind regards

Althemist
    Keymaster

Hi donostik,

I am afraid there is no global option for this affecting the whole site. You can add custom title background for certain pages – all custom pages, blog page, shop page, single blog posts etc.

However, this option is not available for single product pages, product category pages, attribute archives etc..

There is a way to set a default image background for all page titles, but that would require some custom CSS. You’d need to place something like this in Theme Options > General > Custom CSS:

.zass_title_holder {
    background-image: url("path/to/your-image.jpg");
    background-position: top center;
    background-size: cover;
    }

Alo, each page type have it’s own body class (e.g. – woocommerce-page), so it’s possible to define it for some pages only, or change it depending on the page type with some more CSS.

Hope this helps.

donostik
    Participant

Thank you, with your CSS we were able to achieve it.

We have an unrelated question (we can open a different ticket if you want).

We have used a CSS code to put the gallery photos of the products below the main photo (we found it in another topic of the support forum). Is there any way to show the main photo bigger, with less padding to the left? For example instead of 400px of width, 500-600px.

Thanks a lot.

Kind regards,

donostik

Althemist
    Keymaster

Hi donostik,

the code in the other topic should have the left padding addressed too. Did you use the entire snippet we provided?

donostik
    Participant

I think so.. here you have the code we used:

div.product div.images, #content div.product div.images {
    padding: 0;
    }
    span.onsale {
    top: 20px;
    left: 20px;
    }
    div.product div.images ol.flex-control-nav, #content div.product div.images ol.flex-control-nav {
    width: 100%;
    position: relative;
    padding-top: 20px !important;
    }
    div.product div.images ol.flex-control-nav li, #content div.product div.images ol.flex-control-nav li {
    margin-right: 5px;
    }

However, the image is quite small and there is space to the left.
    Kind regards,

donostik

Althemist
    Keymaster

Everything seems fine to me. I have just checked your site. The main image takes all available space. You just have sidebar enabled on single product pages, which “eats” a lot of space, so there’s less for the rest of the content.

donostik
    Participant

Understood!

You can close this topic now.

Thank you for everything.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

You must be logged in and have valid license to reply to this topic.

License required for any item belonging to this account
AlThemist

AlThemist

sales 14920, followers 714
Login and Registration Log in · Register

Dear customers,

Please, accept our sincere apologies for the unexpected service outages in the support system.

Our entire team is under quarantine, as we are all positive for Covid-19 and working from home which is a serious technical challenge. We hope everything will be back to normal schedule in the next few days.

Thanks for your patience and understanding.

Stay safe!

close-link