In ProgressProjects Zass Shortcodes

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    gquintana2014
    Participant

Hello Dimiatar,
    This is Gianni with gypsy4ever.com website, I will try css code can you screenshot where to put in advanced editor screen for transparent header on mobile view.

Also how can I change the pictures on demo download for Zass projects? https://gypsy4ever.com/shop-2/, how can I take the demo images and change them on the

I’ve uploaded images to media library but how can I have project images that are mine to have same image light box effect and zoom on click functionality?

Thanks for all the help I want to finish this for my wife, it’s her passion project!

Thanks

Althemist
    Keymaster

Hi Gianni,

1. You can place the css code in Appearance > Customize > Additional CSS.

2. Your explanation is not really clear and I am a bit confused. The “projects” and “products” are different types of posts. Projects are items in your PORTFOLIO, while the Products are WooCommerce products. The Products images must be changed for each product in Admin > Products > Edit product page.

The lightbox functionality is for projects (portfolio) only, not for products. They are created under Admin > Portfolios and than displayed with a shoortcode on a page.

Could you please explain with more details and example links exactly what are you talking about and what would you like to achieve?

Regards,
    Dimitar

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in and have valid license to reply to this topic.

License required for any item belonging to this account
AlThemist

AlThemist

sales 14113, followers 704
Login and Registration Log in · Register