ResolvedRemove Page Title

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    hotpotdel
    Participant

Anyway to remove page title? When I remove and page title through the options. Theres still a big empty space there. How do I completely remove it?

And to scroll through categories of products. Is it possible to load the products on the same page without refreshing?

Thank you

Althemist
    Keymaster

Hi hotpotdel,

which page you want to remove the title from? For standard pages you can completely hide the title field if you disable both the title and breadcrumb.

Yes, there is a n option to use infinite scroll instead of pagination. The setting is located under Theme Options > Shop tab.

Regards,
    Dimitar

hotpotdel
    Participant

Hi both solutions dont work

I want to hide the title page in the shop. I scrolled down and typed disabled in title and breadcrumbs but it still doesnt work.

The infinite scroll option is on and when i click to another product category it will still refresh to another category.

hotpotdel
    Participant

/

Althemist
    Keymaster

Hi hotpotdel,

The shop page title can only be changed with CSS as this is not a standard page.

The categories widget can’t work with AJAX. It’s a core WooCommerce widget and doesn’t offer such functionality.

Regards,
    Dimitar

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in and have valid license to reply to this topic.

License required for the following item
Login and Registration Log in · Register