ResolvedRestaurant Menu – Add Cart Button

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    datum
    Participant

Hi,

Is there any possible way for me to add a cart button next to (or below) the price of restaurant menu?
    I don’t need to use the single products page, i want my customer to order directly from the restaurant menu.
    Also is there a way to add quantinty button next to add cart button, i want to keep it very simple!!

Althemist
    Keymaster

Hi datum,

The “Restarant Menu” is not an e-commerce solution. It’s type of “portfolio” solution, so products can’t be added to the cart. You can only link the single menu item button to an existing WooCommerce product.

If you need the e-commerce functionality, you’d need to use the WooCommerce products, instead of the “Restaurant Menu” functionality.

Regards,
    Dimitar

ThomasCO
    Participant

I would really also like to have this function too, where you can order directly from the menu.

Is it possible that you have some function code (add_filter) that we can add to functions.php to redirect or from the menu to product page!

Althemist
    Keymaster

Hello ThomasCO,

I am afraid that would not be possible. You can only link the buttons in the single menu item page.

Regards,
    Dimitar

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in and have valid license to reply to this topic.

License required for the following item
Login and Registration Log in · Register