ResolvedRevolution slider issues,

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    xavierv069
    Participant

Hello,

I have questions-

1.- When you update grosso theme does all plugins updates automatically aswell, for example WPBakery and Revolution Slider..?

Because I have updated grosso theme and Revolutionary Slider didn’t update automatically to version 6..

2.- Also having an issue with responsive not functioning with mobile, is set as responsive on theme settings but not showing properly on mobile, slider and banners not shown properly to mobile size..

thank you…

I’m trying to save a slider Field Slider ID Should not be empty

Althemist
    Keymaster

Hi xavierv069,

whgen there is a new version of the bundled plugins, they’d be shipped with theme update. You can find new versions of the plugin under Appearance > Install Plugins.

You’d need to update not only the theme, but also the theme plugin (Grosso plugin) and also the WPBakery Page Builder and Slider Revolution.

The current version of the slider shipped with the theme is 6.0.9

Regards,
    Dimitar

xavierv069
    Participant

Hello,

okay thanks..

question, with grosso theme do you need to customize per each device desktop, tablet, mobile individually..? or just customized for example only on notebook and it will automatically adjust to the other devices..?

on the slider I have it set off to all devices and is not adjusting to devices only looks good on notebook.. on my other theme I have set the same off on the slider and is working fine response good on all devices..

can you let me know what I need to do..could be the issue…

thank you..

Althemist
    Keymaster

Hello xavierv069,

this is actually not theme related. It would only depend on your specific slider settings. You’d need to set the slider to be fluid on all devices. Probably the easiest way would be to import the working slider that you have and like and only change the content without changing the settings.

Also, the full slider plugin documentation is included in your main download package with instructions for everything.

Regards,
    Dimitar

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in and have valid license to reply to this topic.

License required for any item belonging to this account
AlThemist

AlThemist

sales 14071, followers 703
Login and Registration Log in · Register
IMPORTANT!!!

Hello everybody! Please, accept our sincere appologies for the delaeyd support last 2 weeks. One of our team members was diagnosed with Covid-19 and we were isolated without the chance to leave home or access our office. We are now back to work and slowly catching up with delayed support tickets. We expect the queue to be cleared and everything to be back to normal schedule by Monday, 29th of June.

Thank you so much for your patience and understanding.

Best regards,
Althemist team
close-link