ResolvedRigid is hiding the registration column of WC Vendors in carousel.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    batteri
    Participant

Hello support team,
    We are facing the compatibility issues when we are using the Rigid and WC Vendors (multi-vendor marketplace plugin) together. We contact the plugin developers and they stated that the Rigid is hiding the registration column in the carousel. Please guide us on how to solve this problem. Many thanks

Althemist
    Keymaster

Hello batteri,

could you, please provide a link to your site where we can see the problem “live”?

Basically, there is a setting in the Theme Options > Shop > My Account Page Display Style to chose whether you want it to be carousel or not, but we are not hiding anything there.

batteri
    Participant

Hi,
    If you click on the grey icon in the menu section where you can login/register. The full registration formula is not visible and customers unable to create an account. https://saljify.com/

Moreover, in the mobile version the registration/login need to change color because now you can’t see the text because it is black on black? How can i change the login/registration color of the next both on the mobile version and web?

Althemist
    Keymaster

Hi batteri,

It looks like you’d need to update the theme to it’s latest version where the broken layout of the form is fixed.

batteri
    Participant

It’s version RigidVersion: 5.4.4.1 and still not working.
    is there a later version?
    However, when go to the theme there is no new version update info available.

Althemist
    Keymaster

The current theme version is 5.4.4.2

The easiest way to apply updates would be if you install the official Envato Market Plugin. It’s included with the theme so you can find it under Appearance > Install Plugins in your WordPress admin area.

batteri
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.
    batteri
    Participant

I updated.
    But the registration form in the right corner is still not working correctly. Form too small.

batteri
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Althemist
    Keymaster

Hi batteri,

I have just checked your site and saw the problem. The reason is that your form is too long. We can give you a fix to show the whole form, but that would create a problem for users with smaller screens, as they wouldn’t be able to fit the entire form on the screen. When the header is set to sticky, they would also not be able to scroll down and see the full form again. I’d suggest using a separate form on a separate page for the vendor registration and also reduce the length of the privacy text.

Regards,
    Dimitar

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

You must be logged in and have valid license to reply to this topic.

License required for any item belonging to this account
AlThemist

AlThemist

sales 14079, followers 704
Login and Registration Log in · Register
IMPORTANT!!!

Hello everybody! Please, accept our sincere appologies for the delaeyd support last 2 weeks. One of our team members was diagnosed with Covid-19 and we were isolated without the chance to leave home or access our office. We are now back to work and slowly catching up with delayed support tickets. We expect the queue to be cleared and everything to be back to normal schedule by Monday, 29th of June.

Thank you so much for your patience and understanding.

Best regards,
Althemist team
close-link