ResolvedRigid Marketplace Vendors Demo Help

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Lunyyft69
    Participant

Hello, I purchased rigid via themeforest and was wondering if you have step by step documentation to describe how to set up the theme to look exactly like the demo for the “Etsy style” demo. I imported the rigid marketplace demo via wp theme options, but it doesn’t look the same. Thanks!

Althemist
    Keymaster

Hi Lunyyft69,

First, you would need to install and activate the theme and all it’s plugins (including the Rigid Plugin, WooCommerce, Mailchimp, YITH Wishlist etc.). Than, install the WC Marketplace plugin and just after that import the demo content. When the import is finished, you’d have exactly the same website as the demo site, except the existing vendor accounts.

Regards,
    Dimitar

Lunyyft69
    Participant

Thank you, I managed to get it all displayed properly. I use WCFM Marketplace myself, and will be looking to see if there is a way within that plugin to be able to display the shops on the main page like with wc marketplace.

Althemist
    Keymaster

Hi Lunyyft69,

the WCFM plugin have it’s own shortcode for vendor lists. It’s not yet integrated within the page builder, but we plan to do it soon. Until then, you can manually insert the shortcode using the text block element.

Hope this helps.

Regards,
    Dimitar

Lunyyft69
    Participant

Thanks again, I manually added it via the text block, however I notice it uses #main img, .box img in the rigid style.css which is also used by the shop by category images. This in turn causes my shop logo to be displayed rather large (538×550) I assume there is a way to make just the image for the shop logo smaller and not every other image on the page as well?

Althemist
    Keymaster

Hi Lunyyft69,

not really sure what do you mean. Could you, please provide a working link, so we can check the problem “live”?

Regards,
    Dimitar

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in and have valid license to reply to this topic.

License required for any item belonging to this account
AlThemist

AlThemist

sales 13329, followers 699
Login and Registration Log in · Register