ResolvedSearch Bar

Tagged: 

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    weddingprojecthk
    Participant

HI there, How can I change the search bar into the same one as the marketplace demo?

I accidentally deleted it and I only can add WP search bar there for now.

Please assist. Thanks.

Althemist
    Keymaster

Hi weddingprojecthk,

not really sure what do you mean. Could you, please explain more?

Regards,
    Dimitar

weddingprojecthk
    Participant

Hi Dimitar,

I accidentally deleted the search bar from the Rigid marketplace theme (homepage) and now I cannot find it again. Could you please let me know which one is it in the elements so I can add again? thanks.

Alex
    Keymaster

Hi weddingprojecthk,

It is the Widgetised Sidebar shortcode from WPBakery Page Builder. In the Sidebar field choose the “Search Bar” sidebar.

Regards,
    Alex

weddingprojecthk
    Participant

Hi Alex,

Thanks for your reply.

Unfortunately I dont see search bar option, I have Dokan store sidebar, default sidebar (but that’s like category), footer sidebar, preheader sidebar, shop sidebar, product filter sidebar and forum sidebar. These are all I have.

Thanks.

Alex
    Keymaster

Hi,

The search itself is “Product Search” WooCommerce widget.
    You can create one new sidebar from Theme Options -> Sidebars. Then add that widget to the sidebar. And then place the Widgetised Sidebar shortcode with that sidebar wherever you want the search to appear.

Hope that makes sense.

Regards,
    Alex

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in and have valid license to reply to this topic.

License required for any item belonging to this account
AlThemist

AlThemist

sales 14067, followers 703
Login and Registration Log in · Register
IMPORTANT!!!

Hello everybody! Please, accept our sincere appologies for the delaeyd support last 2 weeks. One of our team members was diagnosed with Covid-19 and we were isolated without the chance to leave home or access our office. We are now back to work and slowly catching up with delayed support tickets. We expect the queue to be cleared and everything to be back to normal schedule by Monday, 29th of June.

Thank you so much for your patience and understanding.

Best regards,
Althemist team
close-link