ResolvedShipping Fee

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    gmmpb00
    Participant

Hello,

I have a problem with shipping fees.
    I have option for local pickup. I have checked the option:

“At checkout, show only the available shipping method with the lowest cost. Might be more than one if cost is the same.
    Note: If there is “Local pickup”, it always be included in the list as an option.”

But if the local pickup is on, I only get the local pickup option on the checkout page, and no option for delivery. If i uncheck the option mentioned above, I see all the delivery options.

gmmpb00
    Participant

Can I get some support on this?

Althemist
    Keymaster

Hi gmmpb00,

In your case it would be better, to use our custom Local Pickup option, and not the WooCommerce one.

gmmpb00
    Participant

Thank you for your help. Please can you tell me where can I find this option? I did not see in the documentation how to set it up.

Thanks
    Mark

Althemist
    Keymaster

Hi Mark,

You would need to disable the WooCommerce Local Pickup shipping method and enable “Delivery AND Local Pickup” in Lafka Shipping Settings > Branches

gmmpb00
    Participant

Hello,

I don’t have “Branches” tab on the Lafka Shipping Settings page and I also don’t find the “Delivery AND Local Pickup” option anywhere else.

I tried with all non essential plugin turned off, no difference. The “Lafka Shipping Areas and Branch Locations” is enabled in the admin panel.

Please see the screenshot:
    problem

Althemist
    Keymaster

Well, it looks like I was wrong for the exact words, but in reality, everything seems fine to me with your settings.

Most probably only the local pickup is visible, because it’s free, so it’s the lowest cost.

gmmpb00
    Participant

Sorry but it is not working. The option states that the local pickup always shoud be visible. But its not working because it only shows local pickup because it is the cheapest. Please do not mark this post as resloved because the issue still present.

gmmpb00
    Participant

Now that I am back to my computer I can point out the problem.

Every setting seem to be good.

I have this option checked:

At checkout, show only the available shipping method with the lowest cost. Might be more than one if cost is the same.
    Note: If there is “Local pickup”, it always be included in the list as an option.

Note the last line: ” If there is “Local pickup”, it always be included in the list as an option.”

The attached image shows the shipping fee that appears on the checkout page:
    the local pickup does not appear. if I use woocommerce local pickup than only that option shows up nothing else since it is the cheapest. The documentation does not contain anything about where can I activate local pickup for the theme. Also you did not missed some words, there is not even a similar option to “Delivery AND Local Pickup”

So if all the settings are right and the issue is still present, its must be some issue with the software.

Althemist
    Keymaster

Hi gmmpb00,

This is only for the default WooCommerce local pickup shipping method.

When you use the themes custom local pickup option (the one in the popup) it’s not displayed as “shipping method”. It can only be selected in the popup.

Delivery AND Pickup” option is clearly visible in the screenshot you posted. The setting is called “Order Type”. It can be set globally in the Lafka Shipping Settings, BUT it can also be overwritten in the branch settings.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

You must be logged in and have valid license to reply to this topic.

License required for the following item
Login and Registration Log in · Register