ResolvedShopping cart adding item problem

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    jiafeng.ji
    Participant

When I add an item to my shopping cart, the added item will disappear in the cart immediately. I thought I didn’t add the item to the shopping cart successfully. So, I tried to add the same item for the second time, then, the cart shows that there are two same items in the cart. Could you have a look at the issue of my site? http://www.sanbeet.com. The wp-admin account info has been provided in the private reply of my another topic.

Althemist
    Keymaster

Hello jiafeng.ji,

Yes, we saw there is a problem with your site, but we can’t really tell what it is exactly. We guess you’re using a plugin, which interferes with the AJAX add-to cart, because there is something refreshing the cart one second after adding the product. I’d suggest trying to disable ALL plugins that are not part of the theme and enable them again ONE-BY-ONE in order to find out which one is problematic.

Hope this helps.

Regards,
    Dimitar

jiafeng.ji
    Participant

Did you do any fix wit this problem? I found this problem disappeared. I’m not sure whether this problem occurs occasionally. Could you double check for me and confirm the shopping cart is working properly?

Althemist
    Keymaster

No, we didn’t do anything as it’s not theme related. Probably some plugin you have. If it was a bug in a plugin, may be it was fixed with an update.

Yes, it looks like it works fine now.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in and have valid license to reply to this topic.

License required for any item belonging to this account
AlThemist

AlThemist

sales 13295, followers 699
Login and Registration Log in · Register