In ProgressShopping cart is empty

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 36 total)
  • Author
    rene
    Participant

Yes, I use the “Products per branch” function, but that can’t be the problem, it also works on other websites that have WCFM without any problems, and they also have different products per branch.
    Has anyone on the forum had the same problem until now?
    If so how was it resolved

Althemist
    Keymaster
    This reply has been marked as private.
    rene
    Participant
    Althemist
    Keymaster

I can see you are using PHP v. 8.1.12. Let’s start from there – even WordPress and WooCommerce are still not fully compatible with PHP 8+, not to mention other plugins. Change your PHP version to 7.4, try again and let us know.

rene
    Participant
    rene
    Participant

We changed it new to PHP 7.4

Althemist
    Keymaster

Your server clearly have a caching problem. I can’t even go past the location confirmation popup. It keeps loading.

As I suspected earlier, caching is probably the reason for the cart problem too. Try to disable ALL types of cache, both on your site AND on server level.

rene
    Participant

Good day
    I was in contact with Local Delivery Drivers for WooCommerce plugin support. You wrote that
    We had an issue with the lafka theme and their plugin before the error then was:

get_cart was called incorrectly, Get cart should not be called before the wp_loaded action

How can you change that

rene
    Participant

I contacted the support of Local Delivery Drivers for WooCommerce” plugin they looked at it and wrote me the following

We had an issue with the lafka theme and their plugin before the error then was:

get_cart was called incorrectly, Get cart should not be called before the wp_loaded action

Now I don’t know how to change that

Althemist
    Keymaster

Yes, this was changed long time ago. (v. 4.3.0 – 13.07.2022)

rene
    Participant

But why isn’t it working for me?
    I have the Lafka version: 4.3.4

rene
    Participant

Local Delivery Drivers for WooCommerce” plugin support looked at your plugin why cart is always empty.
    Here what you wrote what the problem is.
    get_cart was called incorrectly. Get cart should not be called before the wp_loaded action. Backtrace: require(‘wp-blog-header.php’), require_once(‘wp-load.php’), require_once(‘wp-config.php’), require_once(‘wp-settings.php’), do_action(‘init’), WP_Hook->do_action, WP_Hook->apply_filters, WooCommerce->init, do_action(‘woocommerce_init’), WP_Hook->do_action, WP_Hook->apply_filters, LDDFW_Admin->lddfw_shipping_settings__premium_only, WooCommerce->__get, WooCommerce->shipping, WC_Shipping::instance, WC_Shipping->__construct, WC_Shipping->init, do_action(‘woocommerce_shipping_init’), WP_Hook->do_action, WP_Hook->apply_filters, Lafka_Shipping_Areas::clear_wc_shipping_rates_cache, WC_Cart->get_shipping_packages, WC_Cart->get_items_needing_shipping, WC_Cart->get_cart, wc_doing_it_wrong. This message was added in version 2.3.

This is the function:
    public static function clear_wc_shipping_rates_cache() {
    if ( isset( WC()->cart ) ) {
    $packages = WC()->cart->get_shipping_packages();
    foreach ( $packages as $package_key => $package ) {
    WC()->session->set( ‘shipping_for_package_’ . $package_key, false ); // Or true
    }
    }
    }

rene
    Participant

How to fix the problem now?
    This is in class-lafka-shipping-areas.php file

Althemist
    Keymaster

Hello Rene,

Our lead developer Alex will check this and give you feedback later today.

rene
    Participant

Hello,
    Haven’t heard from Alex yet

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 36 total)

You must be logged in and have valid license to reply to this topic.

License required for the following item
Login and Registration Log in · Register