ResolvedShow ‘add to basket’ button instead of basket icon

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Hey there,

If you look at this page https://histreetdelivery.com/fish/fresh-fish/, you can see I’m displaying the products in 6 columns and instead of the ‘add to basket’ text it shows a small golden basket icon. I’ve had some user feedback that this looks a bit like a padlock and users aren’t sure how to add to basket.

Is there some code that ensures I always display the ‘add to basket’ button instead of the basket icon, or allows me to do display the ‘add to basket’ text with 6 columns?

Thanks!

Althemist
    Keymaster

Hi raoul_k@hotmail.co.uk,

I am afraid that would not be possible for 5 and 6 columns layouts. On smaller screens like laptops, tablets and phones there is just not enough space to have the text “add to cart” displayed. If you switch to 4 columns the text will be displayed.

Thanks for the reply,

For mobile, it automatically swaps to 2 columns anyway so wouldn’t display all 6. For tablet and small laptop it looks like 6 columns would be tight but would just about fit.

I would really like to show the add to basket text for 5 or 6 columns and see how it behaves. Is there any chance you can supply some code that could change it just so I can see how it looks? I would of course not complain if the ‘Add to Basket’ text overlaps from adjacent products as you have already explained there is a risk text might overlap.

Thank you

Althemist
    Keymaster

No, I am afraid that would not be possible.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in and have valid license to reply to this topic.

License required for the following item
Login and Registration Log in · Register