Resolvedsite is broken after update

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 23 total)
  • Author
    Cleber
    Participant

Hi there,
    I bought your theme a while ago from themeforest and this week I have update wordpress, plugins and theme. After the upgrade the home page carrousel is broken and in my account the button that should go to vendor page is redirecting to checkout, also the vendor page is looking ugly. Hope you guys can help me.

Thanks

Althemist
    Keymaster

Hello Cleber,

Please, check if all theme plugins were successfully re-activated after the update (Appearance > Install Plugins > Rigid plugin, WPBakery etc.) IF the plugins are active and the problem persists, please provide temporary admin access, so we can check what could be wrong.

Regards,
    Dimitar

Cleber
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Cleber
    Participant

Just to include some other aspects that my coworkers realised is different.

1- Cart and Search icon is unaligned on mobile
    2- Unavailable products is appearing as “leia” word on mobile
    3- Unavailable products info is appearing only when hover over the product.

Thank you.

Cleber
    Participant

You can see that layout is all broken in mobile

Ozllo - Mobile Layout Broken

I know you are very busy bur we are losing leads due this issue.

Thank you.

Cleber
    Participant

Here are some other images that illustrate the broken layout, all images is mobile related.

ozllo-layout-broken-2
    ozllo-layout-broken-3
    ozllo-layout-broken-4

Here are the desktop vendor page with the shortcode [wcmp_vendor]

ozllo-layout-broken-5
    ozllo-layout-broken-6
    ozllo-layout-broken-7

Thank you

Althemist
    Keymaster

Hello Cleber,

Your site is throwing 500 Internal Server Errors on most pages except the home page, so we can’t really test it.

Also, you can see this never happens on our demo websites.

Most probably there is some plugin you have that is not compatible with the latest WooCommerce, as I can see there are certain elements on your site not parts of the theme or the WooCommerce itself.

The latest theme updates doesn’t change anything in the layouts. There were only compatibility updates.

Cleber
    Participant

Hi,

Sorry for that, We’ve made a good marketing last thursday that caused many access to the website.

I have fix some the issues configuring some plugin as you mention but the broken layout is something that I could not fix. My home page is strange, when I try to modify the home page and click on “view the page” button it appears ok, but after update it just still broke, both in mobile and desktop.

Thanks for the help.

Althemist
    Keymaster

Hello Cleber,

Sorry for the late response. We are having a severe ongoing medical emergency in family for the last few days.

I have just checked your website.

For the product listings, it looks like the main problem comes from the plugin for “installments price”. It’s styles are stretching the product container. Unfortunately, this is not theme related, so we can’t really provide much help.

Regards,
    Dimitar

Cleber
    Participant

Hi Dimitar,

Sorry to hear that, I wish all the best for you and your family.

Thanks for your reply.

Right now we are ok about the way products are being listed. The major problem is in our home, the carrousel is broken, arrows is showing in the wrong place. Also the header on mobile is broken. This two seems that is not related with any of our plugins.

Thank you very much.

Althemist
    Keymaster

It looks like there is a JS error on your home page caused by the Countdown localization file. Did you changed something in the file? The JS error stops executing all scripts after the error and that’s causing the broken layout.

Cleber
    Participant

Hi, I didn’t change anything regard files localization. The only change was in class-wc-product-simple.php removing “Read More” string from add_to_cart_text() function. Nothing else.

Alex
    Keymaster

Hello Cleber,

Please rename the file rigid/js/count/jquery.countdown-pt-BR.js to jquery.countdown-pt-br.js (small caps “br”) and check if this fixes the problem.

Let us know, so we can fix it in our next update.

Regards,
    Alex

Cleber
    Participant

Hi Alex,
    I’ve update the file name but layout still broken.

Thanks for the help.

Alex
    Keymaster

Ok, we’ve fixed one javascript error and now another one appear:

ReferenceError: lazySizes is not defined

Please try to disable lazy loading in Autoptimize plugin, or just deactivate it and check again.

You have many plugins and I am afraid I may broke something if going through the settings on my own.

Regards,
    Alex

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 23 total)

You must be logged in and have valid license to reply to this topic.

License required for any item belonging to this account
AlThemist

AlThemist

sales 14059, followers 703
Login and Registration Log in · Register
IMPORTANT!!!

Hello everybody! Please, accept our sincere appologies for the delaeyd support last 2 weeks. One of our team members was diagnosed with Covid-19 and we were isolated without the chance to leave home or access our office. We are now back to work and slowly catching up with delayed support tickets. We expect the queue to be cleared and everything to be back to normal schedule by Monday, 29th of June.

Thank you so much for your patience and understanding.

Best regards,
Althemist team
close-link