Resolvedsite is broken after update

This topic contains 22 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Althemist 3 weeks, 4 days ago.

Viewing 8 posts - 16 through 23 (of 23 total)
  • Author

Cleber
    Participant

Hey Alex, I’ve found the problem with lazyloading, the broken plugin was Smush Pro. I deactivated the functionality and the home page on desktop is fine.
    I see that you fixed my home on mobile ant it is not breaking the header size but the menu button is over the logo, do you have any ideia how to fix it?

Thanks for the help.

Althemist
    Keymaster

Hi Cleber,

I have just checked your website on mobile and the mobile menu button is not overlapping the logo. However, there is an option to ad dedicated logo for mobiles and use optimized size, so it looks good on all deices.

Regards,
    Dimitar

Cleber
    Participant

Hi, it seems to me that you didn’t look right.

I will show some pictures.

header-broken1
    header-broken2
    header-broken3

It is on my iPhone6S

Also it is broken in iPhone 7 plus with this gap between the top and the header

header-broken4

Althemist
    Keymaster

Hi Cleber,

We can’t replicate what you show in these screenshots. It looks like this on our end:

Also, it looks like you have customized the header styles and this is not the original positioning of the elements, so we can’t really tell what could be the reason for the results you get. You can see it looks nothing like this on our demo.

Also, as I already explained, you can use a dedicated mobile logo with optimized size.

Regards,
    Dimitar

Cleber
    Participant

Sorry, but did you scroll it down?
    Also, where did you see the modification on the header styles? I’m not seeing it.
    The mobile logo overrides the logo on stick headers making it looks bad.

Thank you.

Althemist
    Keymaster

The modifications I refer to is the mobile menu button position (in the original theme it can’t be positioned on the top-left) and the search and cart buttons style. These are not the theme default styles, so it’s customized by someone:

Cleber
    Participant

Ow… I see…

How can I revert to the original style? I mean, the home page because the others modifications seems not harming UX.

Sorry for all this trouble but I took over few weeks ago with all this already done without my knowledge.

Thank you.

Althemist
    Keymaster

Hi Cleber,

sorry for the delayed response. A relative passed away and I was forced to move to another city, so support was left to a minimum for few weeks.

I can’t really tell how is this modified as your CSS is minified and cached, but it’s probably either a child-theme OR additional CSS set somewhere.

Regards,
    Dimitar

Viewing 8 posts - 16 through 23 (of 23 total)

You must be logged in and have valid license to reply to this topic.

License required for any item belonging to this account
AlThemist

AlThemist

sales 12493, followers 691
Login and Registration Log in · Register