ResolvedSite Issues – Account Pages, Favorites

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Jemus
    Participant

All of the pages withing account are returning 404 page not found errors. So Orders, Account, payment methods, etc.

Also, we can add items to ‘favorites’ and it shows it at the top of the page that we have items in our favorites…but when we click on the favorites link…it simply opens up the homepage and doesn’t go to a favorites page.

Jemus
    Participant

**wishlist** not favorites. Oops.

Jemus
    Participant

After looking around…we only have 16 pages to this entire website? Shouldn’t a site of this size have more?

The following pages don’t exist.

Wishlist

Downloads

Addresses

Payment methods

Account details

Register

Althemist
    Keymaster

Hello Jemus,

It sounds like the pages are not set correctly for your site.

I’d suggest resetting your site using the WordPress Reset plugin (there is a link in theme options > import tab) and than run the demo import AFTER all required plugins are installed and activated (Zass plugin, WooCommerce, YITH Wishlist, WP Bakery page builder etc.)

After that make sure the pages are set correctly under WooCommerce > Settings > Advanced

Downloads, adresses, payments, account details and register are not pages. These are just end-points of the my account page and doesn’t really exist like normal pages.

Regards,
    Dimitar

Jemus
    Participant

For some reason, the account functions now work. However, when you click on the heart wishlist icon…nothing happens. The page just refreshes or it goes to my account. Where and how do we set the wishlist page so when users click on their wishlist, it opens up their actual wishlist?

Althemist
    Keymaster

Hello Jemus,

I have just checked your website and it looks like the wishlist works absolutely fine there.

Regards,
    Dimitar

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in and have valid license to reply to this topic.

License required for any item belonging to this account
AlThemist

AlThemist

sales 14086, followers 704
Login and Registration Log in · Register