ResolvedSite takes too long to load !

Tagged: 

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    ashik.csd
    Participant

after installing the theme site loading time is 12 seconds !!!
    what is wrong ???
    my site http://www.livegreenbd.com

Althemist
    Keymaster

Hi ashik.csd,

The loading time are not related to the theme. It mostly depend on your hosting and location.

We have just tested your site and from the UK it takes 2,7 seconds to load, which is great considering your site is not optimized at all.

https://gtmetrix.com/reports/www.livegreenbd.com/UCY7eBo6

Most probably your hosting connectivity is not good for all countries. Which hosting company you use?

Regards,
    Dimitar

TheRedMudder
    Participant

Unfortunately, Netlify’s reverse proxy doesn’t work with this theme because “lafka_main_js_params” would be undefined. If you find the script where that get defined, it might be possible. Using CloudFlare will helps. Use their DNS and post optimization features. Digital Ocean’s a pretty good hosting provider for cheap $5/month.

Althemist
    Keymaster

I am confused. Is it hosted with Digital Ocean or not and how is this related to Netlify and CloudFlare.

What’s really strange is that when I try to load your site in a browser it takes almost forever to load, like speed metrix tools like GTMetrix, Pingdom etc. show pretty good results even without any optimization.

BTW, when I’m talking about “optimization” I refer to enabling compression, caching, combining and minfying resources, optimizing images etc. You don’t need CDN or Netlify for this.

Also, you might want to check our deals and coupons section. Currently SiteGround offers great prices starting from 3,95 for our users for WordPress and WooCommerce hosting and that’s a great hosting company offering incredible speed and built in optimizations.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in and have valid license to reply to this topic.

License required for the following item
Login and Registration Log in · Register
IMPORTANT!!!

Hello everybody! Please, accept our sincere appologies for the delaeyd support last 2 weeks. One of our team members was diagnosed with Covid-19 and we were isolated without the chance to leave home or access our office. We are now back to work and slowly catching up with delayed support tickets. We expect the queue to be cleared and everything to be back to normal schedule by Monday, 29th of June.

Thank you so much for your patience and understanding.

Best regards,
Althemist team
close-link