ResolvedSize & Fit Guide Issues

This topic contains 11 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  xavierv069 2 months, 3 weeks ago.

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author

xavierv069
    Participant

Hi,

I’m using plugin createIT Size Guide plugin from previous theme, and I have it now on grosso theme and is working fine with the products on grosso theme, but I would like to use the “same design Size & Fit Guide from grosso theme”..,

Please clarify explain on how to use the size & fit guide from grosso theme..?

a). I see is located on theme options shop at the bottom, I only see a chart but I don’t see how you can edited the chart for each item,
    and uploaded to each product..?

b). I already have size and guide- can I easily transfer all my products size & guide to the grosso size & fit guide..?

1.- Do I need to place all the information one by one again from scratch..?

2.- Or is it easier to just change mine size & guide button design I like how grosso theme have it on top,
    mine size & guide is showing at the bottom, and design looks simple..

Can you place it on top with same as grosso theme design button..? I needed to be same as grosso theme design, one of the reasons I bought grosso theme because of design..

Please help clarify…suggestions..

Thank you

Althemist
    Keymaster

Hi xavierv069,

The built-in theme size chart (it’s actually a product popup) is set generally for the whole site. You can’t have a different size chart for every product.

It’s a text redactor where you can insert any text or HTML, but it’s the same for all products.

I can’t tell if your size guide can be transferred as I don’t know what it is and how it’s made.

Regards,
    Dimitar

xavierv069
    Participant

Hi,

1.- I see bad news, so your size guide is not usable for the products since doesn’t let you insert size information for each product accordingly.

a). Is misunderstanding you presenting on your demo as size guide and is only a pop up, use other type not relating to size guide on your demo.
    (size guide, you insert edited different info per each product).

b). One of the “top” reasons I bought your theme because “I like the button style of your size guide”.

2.- Now is there a way you can design same button as your theme and replace it with the one I have and I already mentioned to you..?

a). And place button just like your demo on top…?

Unpleasant news you giving me, What can you do to fix please find a way.

Thank you.

xavierv069
    Participant

Hello,

I was looking into my CreateIT Size Guide Plugin in settings, It lets you add a custom class to the button,

I’m sending screen shot https://pasteboard.co/IfbcqYZ.jpg, the image is not opening on my side says image not found, I don’t know why..

Let me know if is possible to change it to the demo design in that field- button class..? if you can send me the custom class code…?

Thank you.

Althemist
    Keymaster

Hello xavierv069,

The custom class can be used to style your button, but that would require some CSS modification. Modifications are not part of the support policy and we never advertised that the product popup can be set for every single product. The size chart is just one possible use of the popup. As you can see on our demo, we used an image for “universal” size guide, not a custom product size guide.

As I already explained, we do not know your size chart plugin. If you show us your product page with your custom size chart enabled (working link, not an image), we can give you some instructions, but again, you’d need to do the CSS modifications by yourself or hire a developer.

Regards,
    Dimitar

xavierv069
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.

Althemist
    Keymaster

Hello xavierv069,

username and password doesn’t help without the site URL. 🙂

Regards,
    Dimitar

xavierv069
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.

Althemist
    Keymaster

Hello xavierv069,

I have just checked your site. Sorry for the late reply.

The size and fit guide button of your plugin can be made like the Grosso button with the following CSS:

.summary.entry-summary .open-popup-link:before {
        display: inline-block;
        content: "\e8d2";
        font-family: 'feather';
        margin-right: 6px;
        font-size: 19px;
        vertical-align: middle;
        position: relative;
        color: #333333;
    }
    .summary.entry-summary .open-popup-link {
        margin: 0 3px 35px 0;
        padding: 0px 15px;
        background-color: #f5f5f5;
        border-radius: 2em;
        display: inline-block;
        text-align: left;
        clear: left;
        height: 34px;
        line-height: 34px;
        vertical-align: top;
        font-size: 13px;
        float: left;
        clear: left;
        color: #333333;
    }

I have it already added in your Appearance > Customize > Additional CSS, so it’s active on your site now.

Please, not that while the theme doesn’t require coding knowledge, what you need is a customization, so if you want to change the appearance or functionality you’d definitely need coding knowledge and experience. Also, customizations of the theme and especially third-party plugins is not covered by support. This time we did it for you, as it’s a small tweak, but basically when you need such things, you’d need to hire a developer.

Hope this helps.

Regards,
    Dimitar

xavierv069
    Participant

Hi,

OK Great!!! Thanks alot for your kindness.

But Im having this issue, the button is displaying as a link underlined, I would like same as grosso theme with no link just the button..

I went into the size guide plugin and put button not link, but still showing as a link underlined does not change to button…

Althemist
    Keymaster

OK, I fixed this too, but please remember, that this is really beyond the scope of support.

Anyways, if you’re happy with the theme and support so far, we’d really appreciate if you take the time to rate it on ThemeForest. You can do this in your downloads page – https://themeforest.net/downloads (the small stars bellow the green Download button). It helps us a lot to keep improving our themes and adding new features.

Regards,
    Dimitar

xavierv069
    Participant

hello,

OK great thanks a lot!

Yes I will,

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

You must be logged in and have valid license to reply to this topic.

License required for any item belonging to this account
AlThemist

AlThemist

sales 12277, followers 686
Login and Registration Log in · Register