ResolvedStrange Search icon on Product image on detail page

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    parm.2544
    Participant

Hi,

There is strange search icon on product image on detail page. Its not doing anything. please tell me the functionality of this button. Please see screenshot in below link.

https://we.tl/t-ftXgmQ4fEN

Regards,
    Parminder Singh

Althemist
    Keymaster

Hi Parminder Singh,

it should not show for standard gallery. If you use the Large images gallery type, it’d open the image in lightbox.

Also, please note that screenshots can’t help much in situations like this. Always provide working link, so we can check the problem “live”.

Regards,
    Dimitar

parm.2544
    Participant

Thanks for the reply,

Below is the link for my website.

Toyshine DIY Ice Cream Clay Play Set Toy, Real Clay Vending Machine, Clay Tubs, Non Toxic

I customised the product gallery to show thumbnails vertically. But before customisations behaviour of this search icon was same. Please check and let me know what is the problem, why it is not showing light box.

On your demo the behaviour is same. On click of that search icon nothing is happening.

Stuffed Elephant

Regards,
    Parminder Singh

Althemist
    Keymaster

Hi Parminder Singh,

it looks like there are some changes in the classes in the latest WooCommerce, which is causing the zoom icon to show. We will release an update with fix tomorrow morning. Thanks for your feedback.

Regards,
    Dimitar

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in and have valid license to reply to this topic.

License required for any item belonging to this account
AlThemist

AlThemist

sales 14052, followers 702
Login and Registration Log in · Register
IMPORTANT!!!

Hello everybody! Please, accept our sincere appologies for the delaeyd support last 2 weeks. One of our team members was diagnosed with Covid-19 and we were isolated without the chance to leave home or access our office. We are now back to work and slowly catching up with delayed support tickets. We expect the queue to be cleared and everything to be back to normal schedule by Monday, 29th of June.

Thank you so much for your patience and understanding.

Best regards,
Althemist team
close-link